You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 10:55am

Author: Babak

Massive extortion! II

Quoted from "--Vizoro--;120720" orginal thread was closed by you, without giving any good answer about the problem with bugs and takening money from players Quoted from "--Vizoro--;120720" yes....contact support, but they also do nothing, they also don't answering on questions and problems.... Really???? Oh, that's VERY strange... how is it possible? It NEVER happens in that way...

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 5:15pm

What's wrong in asking?

Quoted from "Cross Knight;118057" . "they go on for the treasure... they open a door and.... OOOOOPS, they're kicked out from there" Not a bug. Already told you. "Was it written somewhere this particular "feature" of the Hunted House?" No, Not all featrues were described in detail. It's part of the fun to find out what is ni there. I already told you. A feature that can vanish a so expensive event should be mentioned or not? I agree you cant wexplain all single details... but for an event which...

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 5:13pm

What's wrong in asking?

Quoted from "Cross Knight;118057" . "you have to fight monsters like gargoyle [8]... " You might not like that, but it was not a bug, it was just bad luck when you were attacked by them. We have already communicated that this is not a bug. I'm not saying it's a bug... I'm saying that is absurd opening an event like that to EVERYONE (without putting AT LEAST that is recommended from a certain lev), when it's clear that a lev 4 has NO CHANCE AT ALL to do it... of course he discovers it after payi...

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 12:54pm

What's wrong in asking?

I'm asking some questions still without any answer... Reporting some issues none of admins cared about yet... Report something that is/was not working without receiving any answer to question, can not be a reason to not report it again... Still waiting...

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 12:39am

What's wrong in asking?

Sorry for the size... my mistake... dont know how to fix... Of course the "big" part was my BLOCKED post....

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 12:37am

What's wrong in asking?

I'm not very expert of forum, but for what I understood the "halloween event" tread was just for "not loading fighting"... so if I try to ask something there but I didn't have a "not loading fight", my post will be deleted or not answered at all... Ok.. now I got it so I open a NEW thread for my questions... Maybe in that way it's more correct... Let's start... There was a "Halloween Event" about a strange Hunted House... for my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong.. now and till the end) the ...

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 1:49pm

2 questions to Admins for Halloween

I'm not very expert of forum, but for what I understood the "halloween event" tread was just for "not loading fighting"... so if I try to ask something there but I didn't have a "not loading fight", my post will be deleted or not answered at all... Ok.. now I got it so I open a NEW thread for my questions... Maybe in that way it's more correct... Let's start... There was a "Halloween Event" about a strange Hunted House... for my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong.. now and till the end) the ...

Friday, October 28th 2011, 5:06pm

dissaperaring forum posts

Cross... can i have an answer to my questions? There or, if you think it's better, here.... Thanks

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:50pm

dissaperaring forum posts

sometimes it happens... you know... bad connections... human mistakes.. it just happens... there's no reason of bad thinking about someone deleting it on purpouse, come on... I posted my questions again there, hoping in better luck this time...

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 5:56pm

Italian

presente all'appello :-)