You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 10:35pm

Author: --Elvira--

Bow drop rate

Quoted from "--Elvira--" i totally agree with Justeen! i have been playing this game since it was 8 months old and drops used to be soooo much better! all we have been getting for soo long are pet food/mount food and pots...rarely do we get anything decent and when i say that i mean maybe once a year we get green armour or green bow dropped and i am a hunter initially (i dont paypal) valour second. i depend on hunts to make my coin...i am trying to familiarise myself with game again as i have n...

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 9:19pm

Author: --Elvira--

Bow drop rate

i totally agree with Justeen! i have been playing this game since it was 8 months old and drops used to be soooo much better! all we have been getting for soo long are pet food/mount food and pots...rarely do we get anything decent and when i say that i mean maybe once a year we get green armour or green bow dropped and i am a hunter initially (i dont paypal) valour second. i depend on hunts to make my coin...i am trying to familiarise myself with game again as i have not played regularly since ...

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:27pm

Author: -xzena warrior-

About new clan bank

being a member of council i issue gold to clan members to buy wraiths every sunday...i send gold via mail stating clearly what it is for. i have now accumulated a debt to clan for over 20g....surely clan leaders should have some control over things like this as i am only doing my duty to help clan

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 9:25pm

Contest: Mascot for the lottery! Stage 2.

for the girl : Elodia for the pet: Tomika

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 9:10pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

[u]21- 12- 18- 9 13- 16- 33- 39 88- 64- 73- 48 43- 7- 84- 66

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:11pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

22 - 68 - 32 - 53 84 - 69 - 17 - 8 78 - 3 - 24 - 46 89- 7 - 42 - 11

Friday, November 29th 2013, 6:41am

Caramelised hazelnut cheesecake

For the cheesecake 150g ready-made shortbread biscuits, crushed 2 tbsp clear honey 150g mascarpone 2 tbsp double cream, whipped 1 tbsp hazelnut liqueur 1 vanilla pod, seeds only 2 tbsp chopped hazelnuts 1 tbsp icing sugar 1 tsp lime juice For the hazelnut praline 100g/ caster sugar 100g/ hazelnuts chocolate, grated, to decorate place the crushed biscuits and honey into a food processor and blend together. Place a chefs' ring onto a serving plate and press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of t...

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 1:23am

Gingerbread cookies

1 cup Plain Flour 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda 1 tsp of ground Ginger 1 tsp of ground nutmeg 1 tsp of cinnamon 1 pinch of salt 50g unsalted butter 1/2 cup brown sugar 1 egg - beaten sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ground ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon together in a bowl, chop the butter into small pieces, and rub into dry mixture until resembles fine breadcrumbs, then add the sugar and mix together. mix the beaten egg and add to the mixture, mixing together to form a dough. Roll out on a flour...

Friday, May 10th 2013, 12:07am

forum community event poll

none of these events appeal to me apart from the WOD game quiz, the rest seems you need to have a pet/know how to manage special effects and upload pics and put your own image infornt...personally i dont know how to do any of these as i am useless with technology and i assume most are the same. we need an event that everyone can do therefor i vote quiz oh and i loved oilverries as i do every year! :d brilliant

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 7:14pm

mothers day

Ummmm....hasnt mothers day already been? (UK) or am i living in a bubble....

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 11:26am

mysterious panel

its cool i got it

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 11:21am

mysterious panel

i cant see the pictures to choose the correct ones can anyone help please. thank you

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 8:37pm

loading issue

i was on the game 15:00 server time however my screen froze, i tried to refresh and that wasnt working so i logged out and it wasnt allowing me to enter! i tried countless times and thats me just getting on the game around 19:00 and now my sentries from imonyans have only 1hr and 17m remaining.....im guessing this is a silly question.....bet is there any chance you can give me those hours back since game is to blame? i have 5 of them and i have spent a small fortune to do it sol as im on the ver...

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 10:54pm

coal missing from my backpack!

no less than a week ago i completed the feat 113 green, in that CC i retrieved alot of coal...i sold all of it apart from 5pcs. it was there before i logged of last night as i was going to give them to voldomor until i thought i should look into the quest "provisions for delivery" before i handed over my coal. now that i have came back on this evening they are gone! considering they had plenty of time left before it dissappeared from my backpack! please help! thank you.