You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 8:21pm

Author: - - KiLLeR - -

Problem with figuirine quest

No i was not only one! ALl lvl 2`s faced this prob, i will accept if you can find some lvl 2, this guy was also lvl 2 at that time, you can check his info, he faced same prob as me! http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=gaminwatch

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:32pm

Problem with figurine quest!

No... The whole screen gets white, then there is location loading and i am Stil at vurdliya

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:12pm

I even tried it with other browsers

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 12:12pm

My cache was cleared, i clear it everyday, it was a bug in game! Everything else i do happens, ! except for this, i clicked on boat and i stayed at vurdaliya, i never said polar badland screen was not loading!

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 11:29am

Problem with figurine quest

I joined game on thursday, and found out about this quest, i reached lvl 2, took loan and bought and found all figuirines needed by friday morning, then i went to eelder he said find someone to go to Polad Badlands, i went into pub, talked to layla, she wither wanted 5 shiz beers or 2 gold, i gave 2 gold, THAT WAS STILL FRIDAY and the quest was finihsing on Sunday. After i gave her gold i tried to go to polar badlands, but i couldnt, when ever i clicked boat there was loading and then i was back...

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:56pm

Hindi

any pakistani in mags?