You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 6:59am

Author: not a chick

What are summons?

Summons would be the general term used to refer to all amulets, card packs, or any other method of bringing an NPC into a fight to aid you excluding mounts. You can get amulets that will allow you to summon help from the shop in daylight square. Additionally, more summons become available as you progress through the game. Some require specific character levels before you can buy them. Others require specific reputation status. Still others require you to put together the parts needed to make the...

Monday, January 26th 2015, 4:16am

How do collections work?

Collection fragments can be gathered from many different locations. 1. Killing monsters while hunting 2. Killing boses while doing instances 3. Logging in daily, the 5th day reward 4. Dice game every day. 5. Collection boxes from the trade fair The collection pieces you get can be combigned with other pieces from the same set. There are 5 pieces per set. Once a complete set has been collected, you can assemble the collection and recieve the reward. Sometimes to compete the collection it is requi...

Monday, January 19th 2015, 12:38am

Missing achievments

Hey, i have a quick question. Is there anyway to get achievments that i should already have? for instance, i have wolfer guide book but never got the achievment. also, i have a battle tarquon but no achievment. there are a few others that i have not recieved credit for also. anyway to get those achievments credited to my account?

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 12:27am

What are efrils used for and where can you find them?

Efrils are small crystals with unique properties. In the world of Faeo they are vitally important. The primary use for them involves turning them in to the elder in the city square in increments of 100, 30, or 1. In exchange for the crystal the elder will reward you with 130, 38, and 1 city rep respectively. There are many different ways to acquire these crystals. The fastest way is through the use of an Efril replicator which can be purchased from the antiquarian if you possess high enough reli...

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 4:53am

[FEEDBACK]Your feedback to the update:

not to be a jerk... but this is supposed to be a weekly thing correct? 10 days is over a week... can we get rewards and a new quest Thanks I realize things are probably busy since the update is still having bugs worked out

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 7:54pm

[FEEDBACK]Your feedback to the update:

I always appriciate the hard work and time developers and admins put into this game. Without the changes and tweeks, people would rapidly tire from this game. That being said, wow... so much in this update. Its almost mind boggeling. I really like the daily reward feature as well as the reward chests for reaching the next level or rank. The premium account is a great idea, helps people who are willing to spend a bit and makes money for the WoD company at the same time. One thing i do not like ab...

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 6:21am

How are the bosses called in the Exiles fortress?

There are really countless strategies for killing the bosses in the Exiles fortress. Some of the less popular ones involve unblocking and throwing retribution powder on the bosses. Additionally, one of the least popular methods involves everyone loading up on poisons and just ticking the bosses down slowly. However, like Moxie stated, the most common method involves reducing their HP to 0. This can be done in many different ways, but the tried and true method involve attacking them repeatedly.

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 4:25am

What is the meaning of the color of quests?

Red Quests- Are pivotal storyline quests designed to advance your characters life though the world of faeo. These quests are often required in order for your character to advance to new sections of the faeo world. Blue Quests- These, like the Forest Pest quest often involve turning in a resource and receiving a stat or item back. Efrils can be turned in for City Rep and Chess Sets can be turned in for pieces of armor. Green Quests- Mostly, these are reoccurring quests that benefit each character...

Saturday, November 8th 2014, 8:57pm

How does the exchange in the auction work?

The exchange is an expansion to the traditional auction. Through it, players may post requests for a specific item along with the amount of money they are willing to pay. For example… Desiring large quantities of agate stones, Person A may make an exchange bid of 1000 pcs of agate stones at a price of 50 copper each. Upon clicking submit, the total price of this exchange request (1000psc x 50c = 5g) + (tax = 1s) = (5g 1s) will be removed from Person As wallet. At this point, any one that looks a...

Friday, December 6th 2013, 11:02pm

The WOD Christmas Cookie Caper

where the results of this ever posted?

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 9:12pm

Short Break Cookies

These aren't overly sweet or fancy, just a nice plain side dish to some milk. 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup butter 2 1/2 cup flour 1/2 tsp vinilla soften butter(not melted) then stir in sugar till the misture is creamy. stir in flour and vinilla. mix well. press flat into a cookie sheet about 1/2 thick. cook in oven at 300 degrees for 35-40 minutes, they should be a light golden color. i prefer slightly moist cookies so 33-36 minutes for me. Note* these are not individual cookies, it makes a complete shee...

Tuesday, June 25th 2013, 2:17am

Rings from rainbow stones

oh boy!!! im so glad i got a bunch of rainbow stones from that june event! i can use them on all sorts of things now!

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 4:32am

2 ideas

So, here's my two ideas, im not sure if im repeating someone elses plan or not... anyways (1) Look Alike Contest! Players are to use their phone cameras, web scouring skills, and any other means nessisary to find look alikes for characters in Faeo. Through interaction with RL friends, family, random strangers, anyone... even people out of movies or magazine pictures... who ever can find the real life person that most closely looks like a faeo NPC wins. Reward: 1st their choice of any event pet. ...

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 4:28am

This or That

money looks or brains

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 8:01pm

Bad Nicknames

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=CountCunt

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 3:56am

The Stockpile Thieves event

so i guess this could be a spot to report possible bugs or glitches... anyways, i was doing the stockpile thieves event earlier today and noticed a bug... so after you kill your max ammount of kretches (3) if you wait around and right before the event ends you start another fight and are fighting the kretch when the event ends you get 5 more rep for killing that one, so in essence you get a total of 4 kretches to kill. I just tried this again a few minutes ago and got the same result so i did co...