You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, August 13th 2020, 7:14am

Author: metal champion

cant complete quest

secrets of the past and future http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35633 i did the quest scattered necklace and have luan ammy no use cant hand in quest

Friday, August 28th 2015, 2:53pm

help with hw in tallars

hi i am lvl 8 newly i am hw with dark mountain set i dont have clue about how i do tallars do i get blood elixirs and use with 60%+ combo ? or great snake combo ? do i get poison scrolls or not is my dmg enough at least to do good plz if anyone knows how to play hw tallars tell me even if it was ur own method and tnx

Friday, August 21st 2015, 10:06pm

is this legal in tallar plz answer me

well ya it was mistake and now the prices of green too high only few players do magish and i gain money less than expected with cerrador so it will take me really long time before i go tallars again

Friday, August 21st 2015, 8:24pm

what bothers me is guards follow the rules blindly showing how noob they r 4 items one of them grey so i can get mammoth lvl4-5 items and 1 leather if i go to tallars like that i will do 0 dmg and die instantly how ever my suggestion up had 4 grey right but is way way waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than just 4 items one gray and i can get 5th rank too why they put ringmail in the game thats my only wish this is stupid law that should been changed loooooooooooong time ago

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:04pm

hi mentors and players alike guards r welcome too i won acerrador in the past but i sold all my items to get the license anyway the story is we all noticed that green armors prices for lvl 6-10 has greatly increase and has huge competition so i thought is it allowed for me to go in tallar as alvl 8 player wearing those items plz tell me asolid answer dont say read the rules either yes or no the items r : lvl 4-5 green items except helmet if i didnt find -gorbakh mace which is red weapon 2 handed...