You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Monday, October 8th 2012, 2:10pm

Author: Sly_Wolf

The official Faeo Quiz!!

1. The Turmoil 2. Bone Dragon 3. Striagorn and Erifarius 4. The Creator. 5. God Egos & God Vulcan 6. The star Mirrow 7. So it was that the God Egos created the race of Humans, while the God Vulcan engendered the race of Magmars, who emerged from the depths of a volcano with lava in their veins instead of blood.....says "while" so they came at same time. 8. humans assasinated magmar leader 9. Gizdor 10. Eldoril

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 11:45pm

Martial law in usa

"throws rotton fruit" get off the stage u raving loony

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 6:54am

Fix the lag

LOL i almost died of laughter mate ...the lag is deffinetly here to stay

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 9:31pm

read it this time!

link to last problem http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…-golden-stealer i did read rules on golden deluxe ...if u bothered to take full time to read that was not a complaint about looseing 1g that i put tho its the 4 other lots of 1g it toke without me even being at the computer it automaticly did it another 4 times after the one i actually did so instead of issuing me a last warning for complain instead of posting a problem ive had read it and fix the dam thing -.- please thnx again

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 9:34pm

golden stealer

i bought the golden duluxe thing and used it once...chucking only 1g in...... 20:25 You insert 1 and win... 20:25 ...unfortunately NOTHING. Next time luck will be on your side! after that i left and went and got a coffee but wen i came back i had 20:27 You insert 1 and win... 20:27 ...unfortunately NOTHING. Next time luck will be on your side! x5 on my screen ...i did it once...but once i loose im not 1 to continue expesially wen i owe a friend more money then i have...please gimmie back my extr...

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:56am

Emblems

i have like 15?? wat r they for?

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:19am

Multiple items for 1 turn-in

nah its just 7-12 bats and ur in the clear ive done ...with about 6 of my characters

Friday, January 20th 2012, 12:51am

Why do Arsenal summons not show who sent them

yes!! tottaly agreed a sad little fello lv6 summoned over and over on me and wouldnt even admit it but they stoped and serprise serprise he went to arsenal...and then thay started again untill he went offline but still will not admit to it...this is just sad id like to know who trys to kill me and actually make me care so change them back please!

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 12:04am

saved link!

i saved the link to my 113 green qouest in caves and now half of the places in link are blank...im not even on it anymore! when i pay 50s for something i expect it to stay ther properly! please repair my link or give me my cash back!! :neznau: :rr: ...thanks

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 5:48am

christmas gift

i know that but y cant every1 have a bug gift if some people did? bit unfair i want 2 gifts aswell

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:29am

christmas gift

yes its not a very merry chrismas for us at the moment is it

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 7:08am

Chrismas tree hates me! :cry:

so i cant get a gift from tree i mean im not a complete angle but y should i be on the naughty boy list? :secret: i think its abit unfair others r getting a gift and im not could u please make the tree like me or something so i can have a gift? please fix problem thank u

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 1:55pm

christmas gift

i also have not gotten gift from tree it refuses to give me 1 who put me on the naughty list? and ive done all the quest atleast once and can not yet select another 1 please i just want a gift like every1 else please fix my tree its holding out on me

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 9:07am

Crystalline caves team not filling up on mags side

i agree i just lost a cc because of that we were short 3 people even with others in q