You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 4:24am

Author: Magmar Legend

See all of you some other day

I'm getting jailed because someone sent me items and got jailed they gave me 3 days to send the items back but i have a poverty curse so i make the items into style items and i wear one of the items that got me jailed. I will come back some other day with a new character.

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 3:11am

Why is chat broken /not working

chat is working on de only took a few hours but hey maybe they'll give out some doo-doo compensation chest for it

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 1:14am

Hey mang it's the Russians mang

its slaanesh coming back for round 2 with the server

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 11:05pm

I show you new looter

I really want this to be a war. This will be very entertaining for me to see. (kinda rooting for darkside cause sith is a very funny guy)

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 8:58pm

Tallaarr

FR Tired of seeing 7 in que and then never going to halls

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 6:31pm

April Joke Week - Saturday: Puzzles!

Quoted from "Innos" what is this https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=287eb5fb6403 yea the luan tiger right or the posionous luan tiger either/or

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 4:06am

April Joke Week - Wednesday: Trivia Quizzes

Quoted from "zAquisgran" Tennis - Sports - Question: What hit is a fault? 1) stand on baseline while serving 2) stand on service line while returning 3) hit ball backwards through your legs 4) hit ball around net post (over net high) 5) hit ball around net post (lower net high) not sure if mag can answer mag here so i deleted my last post

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 1:40pm

April Joke Week - Wednesday: Trivia Quizzes

wa Quoted from "Innos" What is the only U.S. State that only borders one other ? A. Rhode Island B. Maine C. Washington D. Florida Quoted from "Innos" Maine? probably seeing this to late

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 4:56am

Goatttttttttttttttttttttttttt

very big sexy goat have i sale for u yes very price low just you for! i sell you to for very very low price very big man for you just to have and very much love for you to yes very big man! you want?

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 9:37pm

memenoobiam

lelkek