Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 7:16am

Author: Mohit Negi

Lag problem still persist

Screenshot - https://picasaweb.google.com/10055345230…530797133743570

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 7:14am

[IMG]https://picasaweb.google.com/100553452300675593084/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCKXl8MLCtrXkwwE#5705530797133743570[/IMG]

Saturday, February 4th 2012, 9:12pm

I don't know whether there is a problem in server or it is due to the speed of internet connection we all have...that is why we are facing the problem of lag...Is there any minimum connection speed to run this game ?? and I also want to ask why there is no option of queue up now in cc whereas in other battlefields this option is still available....I don't face such problem in normal server but inter server I face many problems...!! So I please request you to either fix this problem or once again...

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 11:42am

Fight Doesn't Load in Crystalline Cave

Our problem has been solved today....We can queue up once again in cc....I am so much happy today... Thanx to the technical team...!!

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 8:18am

Somebody told me that I have 2 queue up if I want to run my game smoothly and shouldn't join the inter server line because it will lead to joining of random server which can affect my game like page won't load fast during fights and mining and game can stuck in between but i don't have the option of queue up for cc....please help

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 2:34pm

Today after a long time I went to CC to increase my valor....The game was running perfectly fine except when mags attacked me....The fight page didn't load properly and got stucked at 99%...After i got killed the game started working smoothly again and whenever i got attacked from the mags it got stuck at 99%...earlier I didn't face such problem...please help...!!