You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 2:00pm

Author: Sacred-Angel

The WOD Christmas Cookie Caper

Here is a special Christmas Recipe... it could be the recipe for a good time, but more like the recipe of disaster! Preheat the oven to 350 action fails First make giant snowballs, perferrable with snow drifts, but waffled papers will work just fine; pack firmly. In a mixing bowl add: 2 cups powdered diamond dust. 1 cup lucious berries or beef beetles, whichever suits your taste 2 teaspoons of finely chopped crimson sterlet 2 golden hen eggs 1 stick of softened icicles Mix thoroughly until you g...

Friday, May 10th 2013, 1:22am

MotherĀ“s Day Event

What better way to tell your mother you love her than words from the heart. In my case a simple card didn't seem big enough, considering all my mom has gone through. So inside this huge card is written: My Dearest Mother, What is strength and the will to survive... You brought my brother and I into this life, and even with he much bigger than I... you survived LOL! When I was little you were rushed to the ER, I was so scared I didn't know what was wrong... there you had open heart surgery and yo...

Saturday, March 2nd 2013, 6:40am

Facebook Draw Event

There is no doubt Artemisia had amazing artwork, I enjoyed her awesome talent, but i do not see how the picture revolved around "Clan Wars" which was supposed to be the main topic for the drawing. I could have colored in my picture, but it took a lot of work to include all the small details and i wanted to ensure my drawing was submitted in time. Although some might not like it, I am proud to say that nothing was copied or pasted, and everything was hand drawn. Thank you all for your opinions

Sunday, February 24th 2013, 11:58pm

Facebook Draw Event

In the War of Dragons, lengthy blood battles between Magmars and Humans rage forth. Brave warriors fight to the end... earning respect, power, honor, and victory. As Magmars fight for Khair and Humans for Ogriy, clan wars burst out throughout the lands, proving their strength and sieging castles. This picture represents WOD with a mighty dragon centered and a fierce battle below. Look closely and you will even find a Cerrador and Demonic Shankar! For the clan wars I chose Alpha to represent Magm...

Friday, May 4th 2012, 4:20am

Divorce procedure - Magmars

I agree for divorce, but Myst~ u were helpful, and I will always be your friend. Btw, good luck with your education and future goals Xoxoxoxoxo

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 9:58am

True or false

True Jelly beans are sweet, but bad for your teeth

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 9:44am

True or false

True Angels are nice and sweet~ rofl

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 12:11am

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

Yes I agree to marry Mystogan and make me the happiest lady in this Faeon world !! *Kissss**