Search results 1-20 of 22.

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 11:20pm

Author: --Weiss--

EVERBODY LOOK! (except yvil)

:ogo: Help Nice one Fae

Monday, February 27th 2012, 9:39pm

EVERBODY LOOK! (except yvil)

OMG its GOTHMOGGGG!!!! Runnnnn! *pant* need to hide *pant* Me isnt coming out till he gone *shiver* Me thinks he gone! yay he logged off

Thursday, February 23rd 2012, 9:20am

What do you listening to?

[video=youtube;FJ3lSRER6sI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3lSRER6sI&feature=related[/video] More of the good stuff and for all you Droolers, enjoy Katya

Thursday, February 23rd 2012, 9:11am

What do you listening to?

[video=youtube;VMTSznJNYdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMTSznJNYdA[/video] No video. Just some awesome DnB from Russia

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 7:09pm

Spider Invasion

Spider Invasion [3] Insidious spiders have made their burrows near to a settlement and are attacking the locals, spreading fear and terror. The ruler hopes that a strong warrior will be able to help deal with the spider invasion. Passed: Inform Ruler Onufit about the destruction of the Female Hunter Spider [3] . Current goal: By destroying Female Fire Spiders, lure a Female Hunter Spider [3] out of hiding and kill her. Needs to be Onufir

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 12:55pm

Confused

Quoted from "Yvil;131548" Only the summons bought from the shop are usable in the arena. It is not a bug but a bonus feature. You can use it until the shop is closed again. I used 2 packs of emporium iggies in CC, and outside on mobs not arena, tigers unusable anywhere also emporium bought, yet info states they both level 4. Surely you can see my confusion

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 12:45pm

Confused

as you state, iggies are lvl 5 and can used, but tigers are lvl 4 and cant be used... any idea how stupid that sounds. one shouldnt be able to be used if others cant. but nevermind, i can see that nothing can be solved by continuing this. not happy in the least. plz close

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 11:57am

Confused

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…um-shop-summons valid compaint about a game bug and all i get is a closed post? Some info regarding why this has happened would be appreciated, and if anything will be done.

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:46pm

Emporium shop summons

Quoted from "Cross Knight;131406" The Tiger amulets are from level 4. So are Iguraons

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:34pm

Emporium shop summons

As far as i am concerned and probably many others, this is a big issue when higher summons can be used and not lower ones. If i can use a higher, then i should be able to use a lower, otherwise i should be refunded for a game/item bug, or be able to use them. Like i said, these were emprium bought, not city rep bought. Iggies 1500+ city rep, i used 2 packs. So its fair for me to keep a stash of diamond bought tigers, that are unusable, through no fault of my own.

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 2:29pm

Emporium shop summons

Yes and so should the Iguaraon amulets, both from the emporium. I used 2 packs of Iguaraons from the same place i got tigers, Iguraons are a higher requirement. At the end of the day, this isnt my fault. I use iggies but, cant use tigers. Tell me this is right to be able to use higher summons but not lower ones from a Diamond on shop ???????

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 11:47am

Emporium shop summons

A solution to this problem would be appreciated as they are taking valuable space, if they can be refunded or made usable it would help a lot

Monday, February 6th 2012, 12:17pm

Emporium shop summons

I enter a fight against Wolves[4] in Rumble in the Barn event. I used a tiger and recieved Pop up box, indicating that i needed to be lvl 4 to summon the tiger. Thats basically it.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 12:08pm

Emporium shop summons

Why is it possible to summon the Iguraon Amulets which require 1500 city rep, which i had 2 packs, and yet i cant use Tiger Amulets, 1 pack which only need 660 rep. I find this highly strange as the higher ones shouldnt work if lower ones dont. Tryied using in fight and said i needed to be level 4. I dont intend on levelling anytime soon, and as the iggies worked for me, i shouldnt need to level just to use the tigers. What can be done about this please. As i cant summon them, then they are of n...

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 12:37pm

Support

Do people deal with support e-mails as people are not recieving replies to requests? As i demand a reply to -: 10:55 The Curse of Captivity has been placed on you for 3650 days. I have sent a request to Support. What in the world is going on here? I DO NOT break rules, i used to enforce them so where is the logic? Angry isnt the word for saying how i feel right now:rr:

Monday, January 16th 2012, 12:13pm

Crystal lake

problem dealt with

Monday, January 16th 2012, 11:24am

Crystal lake

there is no back button I'm a celebrity! Get me out of here! plz