Search results 1-17 of 17.

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 3:17am

Author: Moxie

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

22-36-54-10 82-35-90-24 17-28-34-50 88-25-71-12

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 1:29am

Favorite Event & Custom Event

Favorite Event: My favorite event was is and always will be the recources festivals. Was a valueable event for those (especcially lower levels) that work hard on their professions. Custom Event: If I created an event it would simply be another recource festival. Pure and simple, nothing changed. I thought these events where perfect as they were.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 3:29am

How to keep your self ammused

There are many ways to keep yourself intertained while working on your proffession. 1. First of all, you can interact with the players around you either in main chat, or in your clan/allience chat. 2. Secondly, you can increase your knowledge base of WoD by looking at the forums. Also, doing these amazing quizes and earning awesome prizes. 3. I like to look at sites like Info4wod (mentor site) and other such sites that can give valueble information regarding different aspects of this game. 4. Fo...

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 12:53am

Part 2

After becoming a mage quit this game. As you have wasted enough of your life in front of a computar.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 12:53am

Mage

Before becoming a mage do research on which type you want to be. Be sure to have as much reputation as possible. Talk to other characters that have already become mages and get advice from them.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 6:51pm

Super being

The Kretch Butcher is (at the moment) my favorite super being. To kill him you must not use any wraiths or mounts over lvl six; also, do not block no matter what as he does increased damage if you do. Also, before attacking the butcher be sure to kill as many of the other mobs in the location. If these mobs join the fight they will increase the butchers hitpoints. The butcher has several abilities: penetrating butcher blow, sacrafice, butcher wrath, and shroud of doom X.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 11:46pm

Summons

Summons is a term that can describe many different amulets of call, such as Wraiths, Card summons, Attack amulets etc. Your ability to use these summons depends on several variables such as level and valor rank. You can use these summons from your "backpack" button on the right side of your screen.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 11:39pm

Joke

Summons is a court ordered that requires a certain person to appear in court.

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 12:44am

Hiding places

Hiding places can be found in different locations. Among these is Platue of Silence, Kretches lair. etc. In these hiding places you can find efrils, ragtikron leathers, bubbly metals, bottle(trash), pile of papers, and silver.

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 7:51pm

Efrils

Efrils are little gemlike crystal that are used to increase city rep. You can get them by purchasing a efril replicator or by finding them in certian places in feao. You can also obtain them through quests and by killing ling in the direlect house.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 5:30pm

[FEEDBACK]Your feedback to the update:

My favorite part of this new update is the loan addition in the bank where you can loan the bank money for interest. However part of this is also my least favorite qualitiy of this update... the fact that the interast rate is .02% so if i loan the bank 100g for 3 weeks i only get 2s back... i don't think anyone will ever do this at this rate, i would like to see this increase to 1% per day.

Friday, December 19th 2014, 4:37pm

Gorbakhs mace

My mace had 13days 23 hrs and 51 minutes on it and it was in the freeze box, but this patch removed it from my box and it lost 9 hours.. can this be returned please?

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 5:20pm

Boss killing stuff things

Boss things in the fortress thing are killed mainly when their hit points arrive at zero... although people have many different methods for killing this thingy-ma-jigies I have never heard of a strat as effective as the zero hp strategy...this remains the only sure way to make them dead

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 9:54pm

Quest colors

Yellow - Quests given in yellow are the quests you can get from any and every NPC they generally give large amounts of Exp. Blue - Blue quests do not give XP and generally are used to turn items in like Efrils, Ludials etc. Green - Green quests are repeatable and often given during seasonal events. Red - Red quests are probably the most important as they are storyline quests. Gray - Gray quests are quests they are not accessible until the next level.

Sunday, November 9th 2014, 7:22pm

Pros & Cons for the Auction Exchange

The "Exchange" is a type of market in the auction house in which you can offer Gold, Silver and Copper for items. Instead of items for Gold like in the traditional Auction House. For example, you can offer 10 gold upfront in exchange for a Large Sparkling Crystal. Pros: 1. If you are in need of gold quickly you can sell one of your items to someone who has a lot up in the exchange and recieve the money immediatly. 2. If you are looking to purchase an item that is not currently offered in the auc...

Wednesday, July 25th 2012, 6:47pm

The new summer quest.

I mean presented*

Wednesday, July 25th 2012, 6:47pm

The new summer quest.

Now you have ran through half of Faeo and you have proudly presrnted the torch to everyone. It is time to light the fire of the games. Run to the stadium as soon as it is open. You can reach it from the city square. The torch will not be extinguished when you die in a fight. I believe you me to say "proudly represented" not "presrnted" lol