You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 7:29am

Author: __Tridel__

Martial law in usa

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;149498" thats what the mindless myans' predicted, its a theory, and i dont believe in it. Whatever, when you get killed because tanks come down your street dont blame me, i guess ill laugh because your a human:well: jk but u know what i wont give a crap for mindless people like yall. What do you think will happen when they take the 2nd amendment is taken away (The right to bear arms;guns) they try and take away the 2nd amendment the country will go to hell, the civi...

Friday, August 24th 2012, 8:20pm

Martial law in usa

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;149437" you Dumba**** dont realize, that fox news, CNN and any other news broadcasts are lying to your faces. Does Fox news tell you about HAARP, which is a tool the government uses to change weather patterns and not for the better, for the worse. Hurricane Katrina was built by the government. The Mississippi River is drying up now there is the first clue that they are using HAARP against us, because if it were for the better they would push rain towards the dry are...

Friday, August 24th 2012, 4:04am

Martial law in usa

Quoted from "-_-WarMaster-_-;149371" simple im 13 years old : that exsplained it all

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 5:22am

Martial law in usa

exactly as it was exsplained durring military police training i took Martial Law: The military is designated to assist or replace state and goverment police and security forces to maintain order in sensitive areas, over government and state buildings. we essentialy replace police in all forms when needed when local and state police are unable to do it with there ability and numbers.

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 2:35am

Martial law in usa

shame u dont understand the real concept of martial law since the description u gave is totaly wrong lol