You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 5:55pm

Author: -Eclipse-

New Love Priest Introduction

I would like to marry you... and Mrsww ... both of you at the same time actually .. can you work that out?

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 3:04pm

Interstellar

This topic contains spoilers about the movie Interstellar! any1 watched Interstellar yet? ... gosh this movie is so horrible... cant beleive it got such a high rating on IMDB ... I mean they litterarly travel through a black hole... and the ship and everything isnt ripped off or torn or anything like that.. and they magically reappear on the other side lol (wormholes arent scientifically proven and whatever made these stupid people even think there would be one connected to the damn black hole)....

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 7:25pm

Penny Dreadful

I love game of thrones! I have a tiny Cersei Lannister doll ... you guys just watch show or do you read the books too? been waiting for winds of winter for 4 years now lol

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 10:46am

Penny Dreadful

Quoted from "Sheal" One Piece! >.< its animated ... I checked the trailer out :3 .. This is becomming a show sugesstion thread lol

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 9:25pm

Penny Dreadful

Quoted from "PureVenom" Vikings , The 100 and Vampire Diaries Being swedish and all I felt obliged to watch Vikings cuz its sort of my inheritance .. but after the first 6 episodes... I dont know sort of got a bit bored... Vampire diaries is sorta good but soooo many seasons xD and I watched randomly a bunch fo episodes of it so sorta ruined ... Never heard of the 100... :/ And I heard plenty good about american horror story, have to give it a try

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 6:38pm

Penny Dreadful

Quoted from "Ambipom" You should watch all the grim series there are 4 I have watched a few episodes.. unfortunatly its not my cup of tea... it just seems a bit low budget... I mean I love Battlestar Galactica and thats pretty old and sometimes the effects look funny but still it has its charm... Grim just doesnt do it for me

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 6:16pm

Penny Dreadful

Also feel free to suggest good shows... I personally recomment Game of Thrones, Orange is the new black, Revenge :3

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 5:57pm

Penny Dreadful

Does any1 here watch Penny dreadful? I just started watching it and it is so good! ... I am wondering how many seasons there...

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 6:23pm

Clan War

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2…er&notif_t=like Well I didnt wanna be boring and just use photoship and gimp2 to make the picture Ithought I'd be more creative and actually make it by hand and well Its Omega Clan heavyweight warrior Wally Fighting a human Dodger ... Hope you like it