You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Friday, June 14th 2013, 7:23am

Author: Azazel

Elt's cube's combinations

This cube is like the wand, a permanent item in bag but, contrary to the wand, seems that you can use it when you want, where you want. What is finally, a very interesting item. Even if the quest is costing, might be possible to have our money back faster than we could guess, so, thanks for this possibility you gave us to have an interesting tool.

Sunday, June 2nd 2013, 6:11am

French

Parce qu'il faut bien dire bonjour un jour ;o--) Petit passage pour laisser ici ma trace, au cas ou une personne chercherait un dialecte familier dans le jeu. Je partage en effet mes discussions avec qui le souhaite. Etant insomniaque je joue surtout en soirée mais en journée également. Bien des francophones du côté des magmars dont mes comparses Sephora, Waxy Brown, Jahcore, Armagedon et quelques autres Amis, tous plus chaleureux les uns que les autres. N'hésitez pas à venir nous contacter si l...

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 5:25pm

Thank you Yvil

This little thread to thanks Yvil to have finally closed my last thread "Stéphane Hessel is dead" which was trying to wake up a band of lazy gamers always complaining. Finally, as always when a thread is not really immature as they wish or saying good things to them, some people just made all their possible to make this thread closed. I finally create this one because, when all last comments where published I was off. Now I have a pause because no patients for right now, I take this little time...

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 9:59am

Stephane Hessel is dead

To Fairy Tale again, And no, I am not only speaking about people I "know personally" And because I was inspired by your aggressive style, what is, finally, your distinction, I will ask you a question : Can an hypocrite person criticizing another one she judges hypocrite ? And no, I am not blind neither an hypocrite. It's because Hiroshima and Nagasaki were a traumatize for me and the world, and it still today, that I think the photogram I chose is a strong one, I even think it might be studied i...

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 9:46am

Stephane Hessel is dead

To Fairy Tale, Oh oh, now you are the White Knight ! The Great one because, once you do a little (wrong) interpretation (what is changing to your manners on this forum), here you are ! ! Bravo bravo for the fast analyze... >> Do you know from where comes from this picture ? No, you don't. And, well, you will never make the effort to search it. But, here is the irrespecutful man I am to rescue you, just click on my account on this forum, and, what a magic, all the informations about this photogra...

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:51pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

Please, respect on these pages : sometimes, "ignoring someone is the best possible disdain"!

Monday, March 18th 2013, 6:40pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

To carpediem666, We only have what we deserve, from me, you won't have anymore. You had to think about the consequence of your words before. Azazel **** end ****

Monday, March 18th 2013, 4:34pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

* Sorry for the messages all the time, a lot of spaces between paragraph. I don't know why. Thought it was because using Time New Roman, but it isn't is it because I use the button "Justify" all the time ? Thanks by advance to lighten me a little bit if you can.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 4:31pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

To ginpin, First, thanks for giving your opinion and for the few french words, really appreciated. I won't take the risk to say so much in my language on this forum. So just these few words to give you an fast answer. Yes, you are right, things have changed. But it's because I studied anthropology and archetypes, and because I am still working everyday with, that I posted such message on this place. Some persons came speaking with me thanks this post in order to share something or to talk about ...

Monday, March 18th 2013, 4:18pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

Yes, really, immaturity and non constructive ideas are everywhere, and as always, people are thinking they are doing Humor while they have just nothing to say and make their own time wasted...

Monday, March 18th 2013, 2:01am

Stephane Hessel is dead

To Fairy Tale, Sorry, I can't believe my eyes you are telling me it's "just a game " ? Really shocked when I read all your interventions spending, 90% of the time, to mock someone or to be so far about something of respect that I have the impression that YOU have to remember it's ONLY a GAME. Tere are some people behind their computer and you seem have forgotten it, so please, remember your own words. To carpediem666, If that is the only maturity you are capable and thinking, with this, you are ...

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 8:31pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

To Jahcore Thanks for your answer Dear Friend, might you succeed to regroup enough people to make thinks changing in a smart way. With all my due Consideration, yours, Azazel

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 8:29pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

To Fairy Tale, Stephane Hessel was a reference to lighten the lazy behavior of young Generations thinking that complaining all the time about a game, behind a screen, and doing nothing to find solutions to their problems ! The Thread complaining about all the unfair changes on this server. I am still waiting an address of a site or of a page containing a petition against it. Fool I am, there is none. Why ? because big mouthes and no Will to act in no way at all. So, I was asking to remember thin...

Friday, March 15th 2013, 6:09pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

To Yvil, Thanks for having understood the aim of this long post. Thanks for your sympathy to lighten the ones whom have not understanding yet my message. The people we have loved and which had helped us through a life will always be here indeed. In the Stéphane Hessel's case, I hope Young Generations will continue to do echo to his thought. Might they keep acting considering all the tools he gave us to continue and to hope something better. Oblivion and indifference are worst than Death. With al...

Friday, March 15th 2013, 2:04pm

Stephane Hessel is dead

To Blanj, If you are unable to be a bit mature in your life, just keep Silence, it's something precious too ! So GROW UP once in your life and learn what the word "respect" means. And when someone puts your nose in something frustrating you, don't accuse this person using drugs. Seems you don't know what people are capable to do using drugs... And as a therapist, I know what I am saying... You are understanding nothing and say nothing constructive when it's not accusing people using a bot to pic...

Friday, March 15th 2013, 2:04am

Stephane Hessel is dead

Dear All, This thread is not to inform you that the Great Stephane Hessel is dead since one week, everybody knows it. You don't know who is this Great Man ? Really ? Young people and older ones, if it's the case, run around to find informations about him and let's read one of his last little books titled Time for Outrage ! (Indignez-vous ! is the original french title.) You will quickly understand why you have to discover more this Father of our free Nations. I am not here to make some advertisi...