You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Friday, May 26th 2017, 12:42am

Author: sir _wolf

missing statue of experience

to see all trenchs in your estate you have to drag picture by holding down left mouse button

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 3:27am

Hunters satchel

thank you

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 6:32am

Hunters satchel

Anyone know if we can put capacity runes in the red hunters satchel in exchange tent that can be bought for merchant marks ?

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 3:50am

payment gateway

i had this problem on PL server i found could not make payments through client i was getting similar message but found payment worked ok if i opened game in browser.

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 2:32am

stealers

if i was to meet up with a human in a location remove my armour and keep letting him attack me to get easy scalps i would be jailed yet we have low level players running about all day giving away free scalps and valour to any low level of opposite race who attacks them armed with a poison scroll. i have never understand why so called naked hunters have been allowed to do this for years

Friday, March 10th 2017, 7:56pm

Question

@ Kenny The Great strange on a post about rules your implying a player is an idiot ? mabye you need to read the rules yourself . §6. Insulting of other players and the administration The dignity of all players and the administration as well as persons outside the game may not be violated inside and outside the game.

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 6:22pm

Elt's cube's combinations

since update i have found all recipes i tried from the beadeath siite are now correct and work also if you open elt cube then recipe list and uncheck hide-non learned at top of page you can see full list of recipes [amounts of items needed unlearned are not shown ofc ]

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 3:56am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Вы добыли Скорпионий яд, возвращайтесь к прорицательнице. Квест «Неустойчивый мир» [10]. getting this message after every king scorp yet when i go to her is no option to talk to her and quest is no longer in my quest list

Friday, December 19th 2014, 11:11pm

trying to hand in vital substance for pet patrons quest lagging and trouble to open hand in option

Friday, December 19th 2014, 6:18pm

17:43 Closed Silver Chest 1 pcs 17:46 You have received Strong Elixir of Giant 1 pcs, Closed Silver Chest 1 pcs. yet when i checked backpack is only one Closed Silver Chest other is missing i tried refesh and its still not there