You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, 5:13pm

Author: servante

Noted Inside The Game System (May I Visit)

I have a concern, why did you upgrade the system with high performance required they slowed down the transmission / transmittg network connect to the user. My character, opponent(s), monster(s), and even location have a slow loading when it comes to the fight and another thing I just die suddenly before or until the character's loading is over. You already removed the loading bars -(so how long will an individual wait to be able to play properly and connected? - * not/ unlike before, when you di...

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 12:03pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

7 - 28 - 22 - 5 2 - 3 - 16 - 31 6 - 21 - 25 - 8

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 5:05am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

Quoted from "Aixlinn" PLEASE NOTE: According to the low number of winners we modified the lottery. From now on please only put numbers from 1-50! Thank you and good luck Please poste your numbers in this thread. Example of how to submit your combinations for participation (no repeating numbers): 7 - 28 - 46 - 19 5 - 9 - 23 - 31 8 - 35 - 41 - 13 1 - 2 - 3- 4 Please enter your numbers as shown in this thread! Thank you! Thread will be closed Tuesday, 6th of March,15:00 Game time. Good luck! PS: P...