You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, October 8th 2018, 7:31pm

Author: Sun_Shine

War of Pumpkins!

Since you can't read the poem I typed very well from the photo it reads: From the depths of hell, the blood and ashes from the battlefields, there rides a clan that rises to defend these Faeon lands.The Cavalry, with the strength of a dragon; powerful strong and brave. The heart of a lion, wild and untamed. The wisdom of a wise old owl, loyal and true, all of these things are who we are through and through.From the break of dawn, to the darkest of night, we rise from the dust, we fight the fight...

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 2:18pm

Scarelarious!! The vote is closed!

Hello everyone, I wasn't going to write anything more, but once again I wanted to point out that I only participated in the event because I thought it would be fun. That being said, the "fun" part of it was ruined by a dishonest voting system and all the arguing I see on the forum. For those that did vote objectively, thank you for your honest decision. @ Aixlinn, thank you for rewarding all participants something for the event as you all didn't have to, and it's very much appreciated. This even...

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:59pm

Voting

I just want to take a moment to thank those that did vote for me, so for that I thank you all very much! I see this more of a popularity contest than anything else, and as you can see, I am not very popular lol. Honestly though, I don't care who wins. I only participated in the event because I thought it would be fun and I was bored. I would also like to point out that some people continue to post the same photos every year, but it's not against the rules.. so much luck, happy gaming..and Happy ...

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 8:13pm

Scarelarious

Well, with such limited time for this event, this is what I was able to come up with.. Have a spooktacular Halloween everyone!

Monday, January 26th 2015, 10:04am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

I had a new ress scroll that I embedded some time ago and it disappeared after 2 uses. Last I read in the forums it was "being looked into" Can you please resolve this issue. Thank you.