You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 10:10am

Author: PG Scrum

Jusr for a laugh

Personally i found this hilarious and i love snoop dog so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIyD29PvC8

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 7:50pm

Strike

Quoted from "Forum Moderator" Folks, try not to resort to double posting when possible. Just form your thought and type it into a single post. PG Scrum when you insert an image, its URL should end with image's extension, which in your case was png. Thanks bae

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:47am

The amazingly unique WoD community

Quoted from "-kuroe-" @Crimm I clearly wasn't talking about you, the world doesn't gravitate around you, you know. @Darius I did not say you got your feelings hurt here, but said that if you can't spot a troll on the internet you'll have more than one unpleasant experience. Hope you people properly read before trying to make a witty comment Pretty sure the feelings hurt comment was aimed at you? right?

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 10:13am

Strike

Quoted from "PG Scrum" [img]https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/praiseteam.png?w=551&h=440[/img] Welp that didn't work :/

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 9:53am

Music, who doesn't like it?

Quoted from "SilentWater" Let's all welcome the king of desperate participation. CrimmCreeper part 2 aka PG Scrum. @Topic, Dream Theater - Fav Band Streams of Consciousness, Remember Tomorrow - Fav Songs. such an ass

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 10:47am

Music, who doesn't like it?

What music are you guys into, any favourite bands? Favourite song? Wana listen to some music so will give you guys music a shot :3

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 10:18am

Strike

Quoted from "-Dullahan-" Whats next? Gonna whip your d*** out for Harambe too? This just wins on it's own, i can't even

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 8:27am

Joke Time (Don't Open - It's non sense)

Quoted from "CrimmCreeper" CrimmCreeper: (post in forum) guys im 1 month in game and getting bullied. Shylark: wahhhh wahhh wahhh look whos playing victim wahhhh your a baby Muffin:Legend: Legacy of the Dragons is a game of war that can be rough at times. There are features in the game that can be used against other players of the opposite race or of the same race. Players are allowed and encouraged to use these features. If someone uses any of these features against you, you should not complai...