You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 10:39pm

Author: Crazy Freddy

Magmar in battle = OFF

Anyone wasting time on Valor at low levels is really silly.. But that is just mt take on it... "Battl3K1ng69" is 100% right here...

Monday, December 24th 2018, 10:32pm

Advent Calendar

Quoted from "Kayser Soze" hahahahahahahahahahahhaha no. it's actually better than previous years. (Not than the times it was 1 copper) Give me elixirs rather than crappy coal or evil eye, i'm happy. You haven't been here long enough to speak about other years... We used to get good quest items for a lot less cost to the players....

Monday, November 26th 2018, 9:44pm

Clan Bank

I have always thought that players that can trade / mail should be allowed at Clan leaders Choice should be allowed access to Clan bank...

Monday, November 26th 2018, 9:41pm

Notification to join a Battlefield

Quoted from "Battl3K1ng69" Quoted from "Crazy Freddy" Been asked for many times if you queue then Don't go AFK... Simple Santa, its not an unreasonable request, its actually something very easy to implement and will help alot of people. Administration should just comment and say if its possible or not? I have been around this game off and on over 8 years on every server except RU while I am sure many players could would benefit the Admins have failed to really care about the players... I think ...

Saturday, November 24th 2018, 4:28am

Notification to join a Battlefield

Quoted from "-Metaclock-" It happened to me several time, waiting for a confirmation for Battlefield. I'm just doing something else on my computer, some work, and then check the game... Confirmation : Click here before 01:42.... It's 01:52 Just a little notification sound on the client, like when we receive a message, for Battlefield confirmation, would save me around 3 Battlefields a day. It would help a lot of people aswell. Thx for reading, I hope you'll add it. Been asked for many times if ...

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:46am

In case you wonder ...

Quoted from "Sequana" ... why there is no gifts under the xmas tree this year! Image by: -Fürst Vlad III-

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:45am

In case you wonder ...

Quoted from "PureVenom" we mags still have Shylark

Saturday, October 20th 2018, 8:32pm

Can I move to Ru server?

Quoted from "Nefertiti" No and no. Transfers between RU server and COM never happened and most likely will not happend anytime soon. Reason would be that they are ahead of us with everything. Maybe after some time when we will catch up to them will be allowed. But one thing its for sure. Never gonna hppend for free. Try creating a char there and play for some time. Again you show how little you know about the GAME there have been players transferred to RU in the Past Maybe you should know what ...

Saturday, October 20th 2018, 8:28pm

rez in estate

Well I can see where this could be a good idea but maybe add a Fee for using the temple in the estate...

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:09am

[ITEMS] Codes

Codes are Given out for several reasons.. But the Easiest one is answering this Forum area... The Code can be used to get resources and Items.... With this Faeo under the Control of Darkness event going on now it would be (Award Certificate) http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=534297580 which can be turned into Warlord Gidver when the time comes for the Event to end....

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 6:17pm

server

Quoted from "KaraHaN" İt s hard to play with other language looking for tr server There is No TR server any more it was merged to Com about a year ago. Sorry

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 8:58am

Great Battle

Quoted from "muffin" Txirli, You can collect each task individual from the masters of the Reputations as well. Bringer of Evil has been defeated: 0 from 1 - from the BoE Den master. Mercenary follower has been defeated: 0 from 1 - Mercenary masters from Stoen Lotus/Red Axes. God of the Dead disciple has been defeated: 0 from 1 - Athar of Cursed and dead God. And all the rest so on... The thing is taking the quest will place in your bad 1 scroll at quest items section. You can use it to kill pla...

Friday, December 19th 2014, 11:45am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "-UnderWorld-" I earned my 6k valour needed to get the premuim for the day - yet i do not have it Read it again. It gets applied to the Next day.

Sunday, June 9th 2013, 11:06am

The Perils of Penelope Pitstop

Yes I used to watch it. His laugh I sort of don't remember so well.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 2:42pm

Mother´s Day Event

Thank You very Much Yvil.. I was very surprised..

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 3:17pm

Mother´s Day Event

Well my Mom passed away September 26 2001 Which I guess her last Birth Day present for my Dad was to join him in Heaven. Where I know they both are enjoying many more good times. I do miss her though we had our good and bad moments. Many people fail to appreciate their Parents until they are no longer here on earth with us.. So for those that still have their folks enjoy all the time with them while you can..

Monday, February 11th 2013, 3:04pm

Philosopher's stone

Thank you for all your help..

Monday, February 11th 2013, 9:55am

Philosopher's stone

Is the Philosopher 's stone is still in the game?? And if is what level player needed to find it?? Thank you