You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 9:33am

Author: Dark Princess

NineEagles

So sorry to hear of your loss Wikkan. It's tough losing a family member. I didn't know NineEagles but from what I've read here he seemed like a terrific guy. And he had love of adventure. My condolences to you and NineEagle's clan and friends from WoD. Dark Princess aka "Darkie"

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 8:47am

Paris attacks

So sorry this is rather late I'm afraid... But my condolences to those families in Paris who lost loved ones a week ago... My prayers go out to them and other countries who are all being affected by this! -Dark Princess aka "Darkie"

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 11:22pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Another epic fail by yours truly! Didn't realize that Muffin posted this topic back in December! So now, I offer my apologies for not reading this thread more carefully! Sorry about that! Please disregard my earlier comment. -Darkie

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 11:18pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!

You're a few months early here! Easter is next month. -Darkie

Monday, February 16th 2015, 5:52am

Hi all!

Welcome fellow Magmar! I like your spirit! You have the heart of an Executioner! Have fun in game! Dark Princess aka "Darkie" to my friends

Monday, January 12th 2015, 8:39am

I Like Design

Love the one for Carpediem! Very nice! And the guy isn't bad looking either!

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 2:50am

I am pleased to announce the wedding between –Pearl- ❤ Txirli

Sadly, I'll have to miss the wedding because of work! But congrats to the 2 of you anyway! -Dark Princess aka Darkie

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 12:00am

I Like Design

That is wicked cool! Love the dragon in the background!

Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 10:52pm

I Like Design

Wow! That is so cool! I especially love the eyes on that Jaguar or is that a leopard? lol! They both look alike to me. Anyway, well done!

Monday, November 24th 2014, 2:17am

Always in my memories and my heart

I'm sorry. I don't speak French. Just wanted to offer my respects and prayers to Lahautsais's family and friends. Always a sad thing to see RIP. Best Regards, Dark Princess aka Darkie.

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 12:44am

Your 3rd Profession and bandit

You can also gain gold by your third profession: Locksmith, Healer, or Executioner. The higher your profession increases, so does the cost of scrolls and other items. I've heard Executioners charge 5g for each execution. Locksmiths have to replace their broken picks if they are asked to pick a lock on a certain chest and healers have to buy scrolls to heal you with. Also, you can try your luck with the One Armed bandit and earn gold that way as well! Happy playing all! Dark Princess aka Darkie

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 8:58pm

I Like Design

Very brilliant Gotischer! And Vertigo, I don't believe we've met yet. But I'm sure your signature will suit you just fine. Dark Princess aka "Darkie"

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 12:35am

It Has to be Said

Hello all, I read on my facebook where a 26 year old Iran woman was executed for defending herself against a man who tried to rape her! Where is the justice in that?! That really ticks me off! For those who know me, I respect ALL cultures and religions and I don't try to shove my beliefs down anyone's throat! Anyway, we're all humans in RL and I believe in equality between men and women! When I was in school, I wrote a report on Afghanistan women who are forced to cover themselves as if they are...

Monday, October 20th 2014, 10:56pm

I Like Design

Muffin, your signature pic looks AWESOME! And pay no mind to what Dzaack says. He's just jealous. lol! Darkie

Monday, October 20th 2014, 6:04am

Faeo Gazette

Welcome back Lizard Warrior! And what a great issue as always! Missed the Faeo Gazette and I know a lot of other good Mags and Humans did too. As always, keep up the good work and looking forward to reading the next issue! Dark Princess aka "Darkie"

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 9:02pm

I Like Design

Thanks Muffin. It works fine now. I got a post from Gotischer after I logged in. He helped me solve the problem. It looks great! -Darkie

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 2:55am

I Like Design

The image "http://i60.tinypic.com/33ur485.jpg" exceeds the allowed maximum size. The maximum size is 530*200 pixels and 20 kB. <<<< Small problem my dear friend.... The signature is too big. I love it though. What can be done to fix it? Anyone have any suggestions?

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 2:45am

I Like Design

Absolutely love it! Thanks so very much Gotischer! -Darkie

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 5:57am

I Like Design

Awesome! I'm on the next list! So can't wait to see what you come up with! As long as it has my nickname "Darkie" in it, I'll be happy with whatever you choose! your designs are awesome! Keep up the good work! -Darkie

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:16pm

RIP Robin Williams a great actor, great comedian, great legend

Patch Adams was really good as well. It was based off a true story too. I also remember the movie Jack where he is born as an adult and by the time he graduates high school he's an old man. I also remember the animated movie "Robots" but the name of the character he played escapes me. This weekend I would like everyone to do a favor. Please watch one Robin Williams film as a tribute to him. You don't have to if you don't want to. But I think it would be a nice gesture.