You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, June 24th 2013, 7:24am

Author: -Darth Ra-

Solo DH runs

Quoted from "Fairy Tale" Well, for forever alone level 5, do phantom corpse runs: pretty fast, luan+tiger or luan+iggy per door, don't engage vs roaming mobs, just timeout to them and start all over if you don't want xp. Wandering skellies are pretty strong compared to doors. Phantom corpse will die to luan+iggy (or a tiger if you lucky). You simply get inside naked, wait for timeout time to pass inside the hose, click the door, get attacked by a bunch of lame mobs, unleash luan+iggy and timeou...

Monday, June 10th 2013, 9:17pm

Author: -Darth Ra-

FatherĀ“s Day Event

Quoted from "EsmerrE" I grew up getting the things I wanted so you can call me spoiled or a brat, but not that immature. My dad is Seaman, works on a boat as a Chief Cook and is away 9 months at most and comes back home 1-3 months depending on when he is called by the company he is working for. Ill keep this short It was _ _ / _ _/ 2 0 _ _ i can still clearly remember like it happened yesterday, My debut was about to take place, and a month before it my dad arrived and I was so happy since he c...