You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 11:33pm

Author: Ice Wind

Russian

Quoted from "Fairy Tale" Исходники сервера есть в сети? Где? О.О В открытом доступе 100% нету. Года 3-4 назад видел объявление об их продаже, мб купили. Пиратский сервер уже существует полгода точно

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 9:30am

Russian

Quoted from "Fox Face" Ты больной??? Посмотри внимательнее на мой пост. Я отвечал не тебе, а парню, который спрашивал про увеличенный рейт. Он явно на пиратском сервере наигрался, вот я и спросил его про это

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 10:28pm

Third Underground Knights certificate

Have problem with Third Underground Knights certificate quest. Im trying to give 50 sertificates( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=199639043 ) to Shodu the Keeper, but i only recieve message "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!". Hope you will ix this soon

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 5:23pm

RE: problem

Quoted from "frate22" Nothing ICE , the client does not work I dont know how to help you. If you did anything right client must work. Are you sure that you renamed it to "npswf"? i yes, try to reinstall client and make it again

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 1:04pm

RE: problem with client

Quoted from "frate22" hi ice wind i can't find NPSWF32_xx_x_x_xxx. dll. Can you pls tell me the way/the route to find it? It should be in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\ or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\ . "xx_x_x_xxx" is number of your version. If you cant find it in these folders, you can download from link in my info

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 9:11am

Manual update of Flash Player in client

Quoted from "marensman" need something different when your machine is using flash64...and perhaps this might be some of my problem. needs more investigation. had to return the files above to original state or game would not run at all! Checked with 64-bit flash. Yes, client is not running. Try to download portable version of Flash Player and copy 32-bit dll file from it

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 8:03am

Russian

Quoted from "Pangolin" Quoted from "Fox Face" Магмары, ищу у кого одолжить или купить в рассрочку синий комплект крит или уворот на 4 лвл, с прочностью где то 115/115 Гарант есть. Пишите на почту в игре. В олд двар переиграл что-ле?

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 7:02am

Manual update of Flash Player in client

Some time ago I started to notice that the version of Flash Player on the client is different from latest released. It's no secret that the new version of Flash Player have a new built-in functions, new technologies, usually improve performance Here instructions for manual update of it: - Update Flash Player on your computer, - Copy file with the latest version of flash player "NPSWF32_xx_x_x_xxx. dll" in the game folder (right now latest version is 16.0.0.235) - Delete "npswf32. dll". - Rename...

Tuesday, February 4th 2014, 3:19pm

Russian

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=86

Sunday, November 24th 2013, 3:33pm

The WOD Christmas Cookie Caper

INGREDIENTS Dough: 2 eggs 1 cup of sugar 2 teaspoons of cinnamon 3 tablespoons of honey 2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1 tsp of Soda 1 cup of vegetable oil 3 cups of flour Glaze: 1/2 lemon powdered sugar food coloring HOW TO COOK Dough: Eggs with sugar lightly beat with a mixer. When the mixture starts to increase, add cinnamon, honey, butter, flour and baking powder. The dough must be soft. Roll out, cut figures. Furnace 8 - 10 (depending on thickness) minutes at 180 deg. C. Glaze: Juice of h...