You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:08am

Author: Blue_moon

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "Blue_moon" Premium accounts make the lives of Faeo warriors easier and happier! Benefit from all the advantages of this service by acquiring Premium for one day, three days or one month. To the fear of your enemies, the delight of your allies, the envy of other warriors! Premium account is valid for another: 32min I didn't buy a premium account and I didn't earn any valor for it.. check this out I am not complaining but it should be fixed. Oh man, I do have a bad memory, I got the ...

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:07am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Premium accounts make the lives of Faeo warriors easier and happier! Benefit from all the advantages of this service by acquiring Premium for one day, three days or one month. To the fear of your enemies, the delight of your allies, the envy of other warriors! Premium account is valid for another: 32min I didn't buy a premium account and I didn't earn any valor for it.. check this out I am not complaining but it should be fixed.

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 11:33am

MotherĀ“s Day Event

This is my post, although it may not qualify completely, but I hope it counts. My Biological Mother abandoned me as a young infant, left me without a mother, I sometimes wonder what it is like to have a mother raise me, care for me, like a mother should, but that is history. I am in the present, the person who did take care of me and still does is my Grandmother, a 60 year old woman with a lot of life in her, has taken care of me where my Biological mother failed to do so, it's surprising really...