You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 2:20pm

Author: Ambipom

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Groom - http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-N-U-M-B-E-R- Bride - http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Ambipom Date - 30th October 16 Consecrator - Sag76

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:49am

Kiss, Kill, Marry!

Kiss - Help-Me Kill - Fleb / long time goal Marry - -Ark-- / Even tho he souled me

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:42am

NineEagles

I'm so sorry for your loss

Friday, September 30th 2016, 3:01pm

Joke Time (Don't Open - It's non sense)

Why can't bicycles stand up on their own? because they are two tired.

Thursday, September 15th 2016, 4:43pm

Execute me

Quoted from "Ponty-Mython" This is why the good lord gave us beer! Drink yourself into oblivion and ride the hangover train to the titty-bar! Find yourself a lady of 'negotiable virtue' and forget your troubles for a while! or y'know...be an emo about it. Each to their own!

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:27am

Tv Series

I also do like a lot off anime if anyone likes that sort off thing but i've also been watching peaky blinders if anyone has ever watched that it's really good and entertaining, got me hooked for ages I started watching Spartacus on netflix which is really good as well, lot off blood and violence n other things Good thing is the new series off Prison Break is coming back and im so excited for that

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:19am

Tv Series

yeah, sorry didn't really help much i pretty much like everything.. whether its new or old. Started watching the arrow but just couldn't get into it

Friday, May 27th 2016, 12:04am

Tv Series

Hey guys n gals I'm looking for new TV series to watch and im wondering if any off you could throw some my way? i've been watching Teen wolf, Grimm, GoT Etc but im looking for some more? have any off you got any good ones?? Thanks

Monday, August 10th 2015, 1:48pm

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

Attack on Titan is a good one

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 8:58am

Are you brave enough for the challenge

This is a great game to play

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 7:30pm

Penny Dreadful

i watch the show and i want to start reading the books

Monday, March 16th 2015, 3:21pm

Penny Dreadful

Quoted from "PureVenom" american horror story i didn't like one bit What's Banshee? American horror story is weird xD but funny/amazing at the same time

Monday, March 16th 2015, 12:15pm

Penny Dreadful

I saw a short snippet of a clip and it seemed interesting xD

Monday, March 16th 2015, 12:14pm

Rugby World cup

Quoted from "Battleking69" I support Springboks ( aka South Africa) and we will be kicking England's ass Sadly i can't diagree with you on that one. Springboks has always been a very tough team and even now they're only getting better But time will tell who will be the winners

Monday, March 16th 2015, 10:41am

Penny Dreadful

Quoted from "Battleking69" Banshee, House of cards, Game of thrones, Walking dead, breaking bad Never watched braking bad, what's it like

Monday, March 16th 2015, 8:24am

Rugby World cup

Hey guys!! Is anyone going to be watching the RWC 2015 this year? if so who and what teams do you support? I support England and also going to watch one of their fixtures in person against Australia

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 9:13pm

Penny Dreadful

Quoted from "Stellar" Game of Thrones +1

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 12:06pm

Penny Dreadful

One Piece is my fav show it's amazing and very funny

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 10:30pm

Penny Dreadful

Watch Pokemon! or One peice! or attack on titan! Anime

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 8:03pm

Penny Dreadful

Quoted from "PureVenom" Vikings , The 100 and Vampire Diaries Vampire Diaries is sooo goood