we need to buya sparkles from de feir

Monday, February 19th 2018, 6:24am

Author: misconception

gib fair

DO YOU KNO DE FAIR WHERE IS DE FAIR

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:29am

Streamers and Video-creators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO2AXQJw5mI&t=2s lvl 16 vs lvl19 physical pretty funny

Monday, February 19th 2018, 1:06am

gib fair

very quick gib fair ty ty

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 8:30pm

gib fair

as title says

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:17pm

so what happened to the game?

do we know the reason the game went down?

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:44pm

Eldive reputation

Quoted from "Gazza-princess" Quoted from "misconception" Invisible Danger was just done but the next quest in the chain isnt at the ele npcs? im really confused what to do here? to be able to see this quest u have to make sure u have 0 kroffdor rep if this not appearing then i guess this is what u are doing wrong u cant have rep for both fraction so make sure u get the other rep that u are not doing down to 0 then the quest will appear again thank you

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:03pm

Eldive reputation

sadly is not there :/

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 12:37pm

Eldive reputation

no i have that i need to find the next quest in the chain do i need to do the repeatable one before it appears?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:26pm

Eldive reputation

Invisible Danger was just done but the next quest in the chain isnt at the ele npcs? im really confused what to do here?

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 4:26pm

-TeHb VoRoNa-

Quoted from "Shylark" Quoted from "misconception" wee bit pathetic mate -TeHb VoRoNa- jumping on me lvl16 v lvl13 not only that but you need to use magical reb scroll and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=20559 plus you needed to buff to win??? just find it funny ill be seeing you at lvl16 Poor sad you Cry and whine level 13-16 is allowed so Go cry a River you are nothing but a CRY BABY..... And members of your Clan are just as bad if not worse..... Grow up this is a WAR GAME...

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:56am

-TeHb VoRoNa-

wee bit pathetic mate -TeHb VoRoNa- jumping on me lvl16 v lvl13 not only that but you need to use magical reb scroll and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=20559 plus you needed to buff to win??? just find it funny ill be seeing you at lvl16

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:59pm

new chest

Quoted from "-Cahal-" Well,what did you expect? better than that anyway

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:54pm

new chest

so the new chest came out and uh its pretty bad Holding your breath, you open the trunk... 13:50 and under it's cover you were lucky to find Silver Horseshoe of Luck 1 pcs. You continue searching the content of the casket... 13:50 and found inside: Merchant Mark 1700 pcs. 13:50 and discover inside: Encased Marble Rook 1 pcs. 13:50 and discover inside: Encased Marble Pawn 1 pcs.

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 2:44am

are that destructive action or not ?

the funny thing here is the guards already asked me for the chat logs and iv gave them it they are in the middle of it rn so we will see who gets banned for trying to get around game rules oh and pilek let me tell you again that i couldnt have mirrored you i dont even have the badge to do it so how could it have been me???

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 5:42pm

Brave humans :)))))

Quoted from "Shylark" @ -DeathSTROKE- Really sounds like CrimmCrapper..... Any time you feel brave let me know.... i feel brave why dont you come pick on someone the same level????

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:35am

Secrets of the Past and the Future

Speak with Akvarius, Bludiara the Seer, Dimedora, Chooli-a-Veyna, the Spirit Messenger, Captain Bakhasha, Luran the Navigator# and#MAP[Sorena the Mermaid about the coming catastrophe, bring the information you receive to Aquazurion. i have did this but cant hand it in?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:19am

help unsure what to do

Seeing the Gigantic Whirlpool ahead, the captain categorically refuses to sail further, as he is unwilling to condemn the ship to certain destruction. cant go into dark water???

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 6:02pm

its the client

iv had dial up internet and iv had unlimited fiber and its the same iv also caught multiple virus's and trojans from the client