You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Friday, December 25th 2015, 2:02am

Author: -Samael-

December: The Advent Calender?

wanna know whats sad,this crap milk is useless for lvl 10 below ,so at least make a decent gift for all players...better give me 16 gray fishes i;ll haev better use than this milk

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 11:09pm

Merry Xmas 2015

Chaos invasion back,thats all,bring back the event,im tired of crap i gotta do to get my chaos rep up,simple fun and fast way to make chaos rep and chaos particiles instead of this crap 50 particles daily event crap when only 10 ppl can get,it will be easier for low lvls to get belts 2slot ones without valor and also use for quests and other reasons,its not imba either since you need to clear a lvl 14 general toget any particles afterall,if you could do that id really have a nice xmas,im tired o...

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 2:14pm

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

Anohana! Guilty Crown! Clannad! Angel Beats! try them

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 6:56am

8ème Anniversary

I agree with Spar,even in ancient plateus fully buffed(all possible at my lvl) i hardly did 6-7k dmg ,its not like it gives you any buffs like demo,so at least make it count there,if its just normal plateu,aside from the fact that its nearly impossible to have just a lvl 6-10 gb we low lvls might aswell get a lot of trouble since mages wouldnt want lvl 3-10 joining in their gb just so we can get a quest done,so id like to have this thing reconsidered aswell.

Friday, October 16th 2015, 4:40pm

What are talents?

Talens are bonuses you can get through various ways,1 colums is based on your char lvl ,2nd colums is based on your valor ranks and 3rd one an be acquired through Iou,Mirror event,or Merchant Marks.In order to lvl up *(improve) a talent a number of crystal of truths is required(earned through hunting while on the effect of eye of truth) or bought in ah for silver(also in premium shop for diamonds),You are only allowed to improve a talent a certain times within a lvl.For e.g if you take the Traum...

Sunday, September 27th 2015, 8:56pm

how much Scorpion Cuisses and Scorpion Cuirass

Quoted from "_Arkan_" Purchased mine for 90g each. You;re a mag,mags have always had cheaper prices for blue armor no matter what lvl,but i do agree with dullahan normal price ranges from that price,but usually you see people with 120g+ on exchange,if you have a mage friend its easier he might make discounts

Friday, September 18th 2015, 10:40pm

Isles of Eternal Ice

To access this instance you need cryptos fragments droppable from Bags bought in Trade Fair (and Smugglers but not sure) instance depends on the lvl of the player and the color of the cryptos you already possess.Out of this instance you can get a lot of achievements,quicksilver (dependable on your char lvl,the lvl of the mob you defeat aswell as the reputation in "Juggernaut rep".As an addition you can also find icy branch,and item which can be traded at guild of artisans for various pots (inclu...

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 1:53am

Merchant marks

In addition to the daily merchant coins in the everyday log in you get around 25% of the chest you buy with merchant coins back *e.g you buy 100 coins chest you get 25 coins.But that is a drop,you wont get that and other bonuses as drop.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 4:45pm

quest for eye of truth amulet

no longer than 1 lvl below you and they dont drop every kill,so you gotta bear with it for a while.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 3:09am

Quoted from "-Shiro-" Quoted from "-Samael-" Quoted from "CrySis" not sure if it'll have a s2, since the author got caught copying stuffs from other series damn it man,you just killed my hopes ( lol

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 9:18pm

Quoted from "CrySis" No game No life - great anime, need to watch immediately, trust me! Done and waiting like a dog for new series

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 1:33am

SAO 2nd seasons was a let down but hope 3rd season gets better(if ever gets aired)

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 1:15am

Which is your favourite event in game?

Hmm my favorite event.Probably double valor events,gets people motivated and prepared for battles. If i could create and event would probably be something to get people fight each other in kind of like a halls way,no mount no summons simply buffs and their skills.Something like you get to fight each opponent per turn(fight) and the winners would be fighting the winners and losers with losers *(both fair chances of winning)and the last standin person would recieve like a bonus valor.But probably ...

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 1:51am

Deathnote Highschool DXD Strike the Blood Guilty Crown(Watch with caution,it;ll make you swear and rage on the writer) Freezing Is this a zombie Sword Art Online The Familiar of Zero To love Ru Sekirei Most of the series above are Ecchi/Harem/Romance but they crack me up so i dont really care lol