You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, September 29th 2014, 10:01am

Author: -BlackStorm-

Cave Tournament

Ah and maybe could be nice have Tallar in Iterserver so maybe it could start also without double valor or insigna event, like at moment seems..

Monday, September 29th 2014, 9:58am

Cave Tournament

yesterday was in queu all time but nothing start, i ll say again that this event is useless for lvl 11 +, we get many leech and it takes too much time. So i hope adm will bring back Infernal, but with diffentent laws, why who cant play on week end is impossible make some valor, and on week ends they should usually do tallar event, maybe one time with insiga, one time with invulnerability, one time double valor ecc, i know there are different BF and you would that we do all, but the only thant fr...

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 2:39pm

Cave Tournament

Incredible from lvl 11 + we are not able to do 100 valor during the week i was been in arena Q all time when i m online but nothing start, valor can be do only in week end and if tallar event. I hope adm will do something about weekly event like Infernal Batteflied and double valor in BF not only in week end but sometime also during the week. And pls remove this stupid Cave Tournament that nobody do, or at least give it untill lvl 10 and for lvl 11 + only tallar, this is the only BF that works.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:16pm

Problem in Logging in

You must register with the same Name, email and password that you usually use to enter in game, that's just to agree new conditions from new company.