gentza

Thursday, August 27th 2020, 10:22pm

Author: Gentza

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - SEPTEMBER Draw

07-16-25-38 03-15-28-48 08-21-35-47 17-26-38-46

Tuesday, August 18th 2020, 8:24pm

[AUGUST EVENT] Day 2

1 Wyver crossing 2 Eagles`nest 3 Mentaliya foothills 4 Gorge of gondi 5 Mentaliya Settlement 6 Sly cove 7 Glade of dreams 8 Barrow of death

Monday, August 17th 2020, 7:21pm

[AUGUST EVENT] Day 1

1 Allayas Wastelands 2 Glade of Oblivion 3 Windmills 4 Thistle Burshwood 5 Outskirts of Silent Steppe 6 Baurvill Hamlet 7 O'Delvays City Square

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 3:50am

[AUGUST EVENT] Location Hunt

1 Berona Ranges 2 Luan coast 3 Barrow of death 4 Temple of water 5 Terror wharf 6 Kroffdor war camp 7 Zviglod Grove 8 Wasteland of rest 9 Deep sea valley 10 Settlement of faytir 11 Graves of the poor 12 White reef 13 Ruins of Khor-Abselon 14 Lost Wastelands 15 Haunted place 16 Dead cove 17 Wyvern Crossing 18 Ridge of kayar 19 Tentacler valley 20 Eldive outpost

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 2:20pm

Stuck in Chaotic lands

Not always but everytime I use several blesses... have to tele to main city or other part so I can go out because one you click on exit it only shows you the msg but you still stuck in chaotics lands.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 2:41pm

New season of clan wars..

First day clan wars didnt start right, you delayed it.. then some clan had problems delivering members into islands. Also what are the change of fight the same clan, I dont know... like 4 or 5 times in the same stage (2 stage)?

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 12:14am

New season of clan wars..

I wonder if this season will come with same bugs as the last one did

Monday, February 20th 2017, 2:59pm

Old red stuff

+ scroll of destruction? really? its the same if you just sell it for 30silver each part you will recive nothing... you trying to say we can get red crystals from them? we dont have such an amazing idea in this server neither game.. they are like purple crystals... useless. gnome jewelry are the same, they paid themselves after a fre hunt if you bought some runes of resources in oder to get some qs but we have the oportunitie to get some coins same with some blue and green part in the same part ...

Monday, February 20th 2017, 2:46pm

Old red stuff

last fair I didnt see red gear, only weapons and bows tho... means you have to put some red gear everytime you open fair as you say they are permanetly in game

Saturday, February 18th 2017, 5:38pm

Old red stuff

Imagine if nestro was able to do it in pl server and now hes here we cant... that may piss him so bad...

Friday, February 17th 2017, 11:08pm

Old red stuff

@acro we are the internet explorer of all server

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 4:41am

Old red stuff

I've been asking lososerg for this a long time ago... but always the same... silence.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 5:17pm

Corvus Mount - From Egg to Beast - Complete guide

@shylark No but why she has to take the credit for others job?

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 5:06pm

@muffin Sorry but even if you are just translating info you are using their information doesnt matter if its combine with yours. So if you dont want to add the source even when you know you are just copy translate and paste. I know where you are getting this info from and let me tell you it has the same estruture aswell. If you use more than 1 source, great, add them too, because they did that job and you are just using their info. Dont tell me you are doing all the job because is well known thi...

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 4:05pm

@muffin Please, if you are just getting info from other page, must add that page. If not you are stealing info without giving not even a "thank you".

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 2:33am

Spanish

@Yusi, lamento comunicarte que si lo vemos normal o al menos desde éste lado del charco. Ya ha pasado muchas veces y de mano de quienes ya sabemos.