You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 6:16am

Author: Superstriker

Super is leaving thanks for everything

I'm leaving WOD, it was a pleasure to spend this time with everyone, both human and magmars my adventure came to an end, I feel that I fulfilled what I wanted and what not too. I was able to meet fantastic people beyond their character and this fantasy world. Being Super will be a brand that I will lead in life, I want to improve as a person, to fulfill many projects and to improve the world. I know that I will not do it here, and for that reason I retire, the time I invested well will not retur...

Monday, May 1st 2017, 8:59pm

Arena lv16 unavailable?

Battlefield is available to level 15 players and below. No one even tried i guess, but i let know cant queu there now hope u check that, thx for reading. SuperDestroyer

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:10pm

mirror event superprizes

Well spend more than 800gold since event start and scorpolion statue never came out, its ok can happen, now i open almost 2k of chest and no even one superprize or statue, well, i can forget about that collection yes sir /SuperDestroyer

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 2:56am

Mirror magic

I see thanks for reply i spend more than 500g too =(

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 1:47am

Mirror magic

Hey someone get scorpolion statue or isnt activated yet? i played more than 1000 times and nothing, reply if you get to at least be sure its working, thanks for reading =)

Friday, October 7th 2016, 5:50pm

NineEagles

Sad to read about it, it was a great person, my condolences

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 4:40pm

City Arena Non break Items + No exp

+1 there wont be excuses to refuse then xD /SuperDestroyer

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 3:55pm

Any Anime lovers? Post your Fav one !

I watched some of them, lets put the amazing ones and will try to dont repeat others Dungeon ni de ai wo motomeru machigatteiru darou ka (danmachi) Kekka sensen Zetzuen no tempest Blood lad ( a funny one ) Aldnoah zero 1/2 Shokugeki no soma Charlotte thats it maybe i put some laters dont stop dreaming =) /Superstriker

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:13pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Samething as many players about strenghtening elixir ... one use and flask disappear