You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, June 26th 2015, 10:58pm

Author: Cuack Cuack

R.I.P. Football

All human institutions are corrupt. The difference is that corrupt as can be, and that depends on how much money move. The sport is not the problem, people it is Quoted from "Fairy Tale" Hilarious, how much money and resources humanity dumps into all kinds of useless things. if you believe that the day is gone football, people began to donate the money to charity .... you are very clever

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 7:26pm

GlobalFaeo Songcontest 2015

Hello, I would like to participate with this humble contribution. I only songtetx, so I guess I participate in Category 1 (...as if I had friends to vote anyway ...) I made the video for editing the lines with the music. The original is in Spanish, Activate subtitles in English (thanks zAquigran for the translation) Although I guess they did not find much rhyme / direction At least they can enjoy a great song, wolfblood by Adrian Von Ziegler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k67-YZljGE

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:25am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

3 Things "Loot distribution" donĀ“t work: most of the drops fall directly into my backpack, not in distribution group (standing alone) -Sometimes the message "leave the combat" disappears, having to refresh several times until appears (or wait for the end of combat). This happened to me today (not yesterday) killing monsters The misions of "City Charter": i guess refresh at the 00 and dont not appears in "recurring misions" Whe you doing one, firts appears in recurring saying "It will be availabl...

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 3:51am

What is on top of your xmas wishlist 2014?

Happy Christmas and New Year !! Good luck !! and Good Show !! * Thanks to Stellar by the translation

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 9:31pm

How does group search function work?

First of all, to find a group using group fuction, you need to go the options at the top and look for the armour, there you can chose different options. If you chose the eye (group search) you will go to the main page for searching a group. There you will have different options, first one it's for telling the reason for wich one you need a group: instances, quest, monsters, battelfields, or events. Then, of the second option, you can choose the exact theme, you have different names of the quest ...

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 7:54pm

How are the bosses called in the Exiles fortress?

Exiles' Fortress Recommended level: 11 and above Visit length: up to 96 hours Visit frequency: every 6.5 days You can get into the abode of the treacherous mages from Barrow of Sadness and Eagles' Nest. Bosses are: Visier Mage Kofur [11] : Big B'yal Rune Key Fire Dragon Mage Lafrid [12]: Big Gar Rune Key Air Dragon Mage Seivorid [13]: Big Ing Rune Key Earth Dragon Mage Terrenus [14]: Big Chud Rune Key Dragon Mage Harvadus [15]: Big Teyas Rune Key How to kill - Way to first boss: The instance is ...

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 4:38am

What is the meaning of the colour of quests?

There are 5 colours related to quest: Grey: Anavailable quest, you need to achieve next level to can start them. Or, if you have already accepted some yellow quest, they will be stay in grey until you bring to the NPC the resources or things they asked you, to remind you what you needed. Yellow: NPC always gives you some quest that you can do just as an enterteinment, some gives dartong or delvis rep, some gives exp, some gives green armour, there are lot of kind of quest and lot of prizes. As y...

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 9:32pm

What is reputation?

Today, 6:37pm Quoted from "Cuack Cuack" The reputation is a way to measure progress on particular aspects of the player in the game. Today, 7:15pm Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" Reputation is a foundation to steady progress throughout one's gaming career. Today, 6:37pm Quoted from "Cuack Cuack" -Each reputation is increased in a particular way, either by killing monsters, completing quests, providing resources, etc.. Today, 7:15pm Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" . By obtaining reputation from various tasks, ...

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 6:37pm

What is reputation?

The reputation is a way to measure progress on particular aspects of the player in the game. This progress is represented on medals, with corresponding colors depending on the amount of reputation reached. Gray, Green, Blue, Purple and Red are distributed in a table that goes from 0 to 3000 (high reputation, red medal). Likewise, every medal gives added points overall reputation (Reputation Ranking) You can see the library of game to see in detail the points necessary for the progress of the med...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:31am

Author: Monty_572

Gay Rights

Do you support Homofobics rights?