You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:41am

Author: Löffer

Hi to all!

Hi dear forum readers. This was my first participation, in a presential forum contest. Results of some Fanbase players are hard to assimilate... So I want to say my Favorites ones: Muffin, Sun_shine, Toff & --ALMILA-- Toff => Ahooy!! Hehehehe Consider the Face Painting as hard as it's, and a priseworthy act (personally I don't like paint my face ) And Toff participation was highly colored and funny! To all mentioned, get the HEAD UP, They all are top Winners for me. And.... I must to say this......

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 12:55pm

A great feeling inside of me.

Hi to all Forum users!! This adventure starts on 22nd of october, when I decided to bought some Halloween decorations, accesories and 2 real pumpkins. On sunday 23th of October at 17:10 UTC time (19:10), I started to carve one of the two pumpkins, it was hard and complicated, still doing that for 3-4 hours (it was my first time carving letters in a pumpkin) hard work to carve my user name on it. Meanwhile, I show the forum thread to my girl, because she was ask to me: What are you doing? ... wh...

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 11:48pm

Halloewwn 2016 WoD :D

HI all!! SCARY, SCARY!! HAVE fun! and nice Nightamres!!! Signed: Löffer

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 10:24am

Reply Of This

Quoted from "Löffer" Quoted from "laica" Löffer laica hi i want to divorce because we do not understand thanks HI GUYS I DONT AGREE THE DIVORCE at the moment, some things must be talked first with she. Aniway she decided this at his own responsability. I connected NOW in FORUM because system says: "you dont have permissions to quote", And I send a letter to GUARD that send me an advice of this, so I wasn't able to RESPONSE this since now; now I know how to Write in this post. AND I DONT AGREE T...

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 9:41am

Reply Of This

Quoted from "laica" Löffer laica hi i want to divorce because we do not understand thanks HI I DONT AGREE SOME, DEBTS must BE PAYED BACK