You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:48am

Author: -Carnage-

Thank you Lisad

Quoted from "Armagedon" Not to kiss ass here but I've seen a lot of good things happening since Lisad has been here. She seems to be on top of things and actually care. Hopefully this will last. Thank you. +1

Friday, October 13th 2017, 8:56pm

Anniversary Reputation

yep, i also thought the bosses available till 16th

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 12:43pm

Prize Warrior's Chest

70k for level 9

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 10:39pm

Tips on fighting th anniversary imposter

i did like this 1. hit unblock until shadow comes 2. block aginst organiser > summon zigred > wait for zigred to die 3. kill shadow quick as i can but block aginst organiser until shadow dead 4. then i unblock for 1 hit aginst organiser so he summon 1 shadow 5. repeat from step 2-4 3 times but the 3rd shadow never appears so he keeps 1 viel on the first or second round after these first 2 rounds everything works normal but my damage is greatly reduced due to that 1 veil being stuck

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 10:31pm

Quoted from "-Olivier-" Hi -Carnage- ! When the 3rd shadow will be invoked, the impostor will use all Veil of shadows than he has but it's not all, by summoning the 3rd shadows, he will give his last Veil of Shadows effet. At this situation, if you hit him and he has a "Defiled" spell, he will use the Veil of shadows than the shadow has to summon another shadow. To escape that : Hit the impostor BY BLOCKING when he has Defiled spells to remove it all Defiled spells than he will use. When it's d...

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 2:50pm

anyone having problems with that he doesnt summon a 3rd shadow and 1 viel gets stuck and never goes away.

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 12:17pm

petition , jail means jail

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=279508364

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:19am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

11-34-39-76 05-46-88-81 01-19-55-65 21-29-46-61

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 3:31pm

Fighting the Mysterious Zarlog [12] <<organiser quest

i did lvl 14 zarlog with 4 player group and this is what i found he uses blue and orange spell which change quite quick. general rule is if he has 0-2 spell of any colour just hit him off blockif any colour on zarlog goes above 4, he will start absorbing damage then everyone goes on block and the only players that hit are the oppsite colour ones.the players also have the spell placed on them too, if its balanced then it shold be easy to kill him for e.g. 2 players with orange and 2 blue.the amou...

Friday, August 11th 2017, 7:29pm

Clan wars? Your opinion is required!

Quoted from "Acro" Solution easy trow 2 ppl that begin conflict out of clan and beat them till ppl don't fix their issue and learn to communicate without hiding behind clans/alliance. I assure you, afer that half off "big ego" players will think twise before begin something +1

Friday, July 28th 2017, 3:27pm

Links and library

Quoted from "Battleking69" Hey new admin, can you guys please add to the developers sprint time to fix links in this game and update library. Its been roughly 5 years and the library has not been updated with correct links that actually work. something that the old admin always avoided and never gave feedback on, why on my.com game page is war of dragons not listed? Can you please enlighten us on this phenomenon? Thanks BK +1

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 11:10am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

10 31 19 93 5 9 13 68 6 16 25 47 21 29 57 70

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:15pm

Bug in Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes

Quoted from "River_Diss" i know , its not a bug bt i have to point it out: why we got valour in dungeons??? Valour should be given in instances where you can use your charakter skills, your items and reputations. Where you can join with YOUR OWN team and make tactics. All this things are not given in this instance. All you need is luck. because lvl 19 fight in team with lvl 3 who has no idea about this game. but we need to work togehter? HOW? a lot of ppl dont comunikate inside of the instance ...

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 8:45pm

New admin aboard

welcome

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 5:26pm

Ten-fold chests

Quoted from "_Hunterskull_" 17:11 Holding your breath, you open the trunk... 17:11 and under it's cover you were lucky to find Copper Horseshoe of Luck 1 pcs. You continue searching the content of the casket... 17:11 and found inside: Merchant Mark 225 pcs, Great Scroll of Retribution 30 pcs. 17:11 There is a nice bonus at the bottom of the chest: a handful of gems. Received: Green Rainbow Stone 10 pcs. maybe changed or not lucky enough, i get 10x weird i open 17 and got like 5 stones altogethe...

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:27pm

Level 13 do you know how to do Tallar?

one last thing i dont know how people understood it, im stalling just him not anyone else, everyone else 80% of time i fight off block and fast...if hes not considerate to other players no reason for me to be considerate about his bless.

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:24pm

Quoted from "-DeathSTROKE-" example. 4 mags today lvl 8 whom have great badges/armor/full rune/bezel,, came to tallars in one game together, each have uyarmo pauldrons and 6+ blesses each. im not complaining, but at the same time i dont feed them. which is why i dont participate this much on non break tallars, im not nearly strong enough even with matching blesses.. now is this a reason to never que for battlefeilds? no. thats just nonsense, well.. not to most of you but to me that is,. which i...

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 8:22pm

Quoted from "-UnderWorld-" Quoted from "-Carnage-" Quoted from "Pilek" im not a mage,but i go only for scalps and exe skill in talaar and when i have much blesses,is my chance better,to recieve in this time the one or other scalps + with luck exe-skill if i see you overblessed il stall the fight out long as i can. youre whats wrong with people lol. If you dont wnat to bless lik othres, dont go lol. but dont stall like an idiot i can use card bless, heaven bless like others too but i dont go ove...

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 8:20pm

Quoted from "-UnderWorld-" Quoted from "-Carnage-" Quoted from "Pilek" im not a mage,but i go only for scalps and exe skill in talaar and when i have much blesses,is my chance better,to recieve in this time the one or other scalps + with luck exe-skill if i see you overblessed il stall the fight out long as i can. youre whats wrong with people lol. If you dont wnat to bless lik othres, dont go lol. but dont stall like an idiot other people?? its jsut him everyone else is just about same

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 7:20pm

Quoted from "Pilek" im not a mage,but i go only for scalps and exe skill in talaar and when i have much blesses,is my chance better,to recieve in this time the one or other scalps + with luck exe-skill if i see you overblessed il stall the fight out long as i can.