Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 2:07pm

Author: Klopper

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 15 - 16 - 17 - 18

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 8:32pm

Bought wrong Article

May i ask again how i can reach support or someone else who could help me? I also wrote a ticket "http://support.my.com/games/ticket/7435/" which is now 9 days old - with NO response at all. Or am i really not patient enough? I think 12 days in forum and 9 days ticket should be enough time to get any answer...

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 3:01pm

Bought wrong Article

First of all: Thanks for your answer here in forum! I tried to contact him, see below how communication was: 14:44 Klopper » Threepwood : Hello Threepwood! May i contact you that way? 14:45 Threepwood » Klopper : what's up 14:45 Klopper » Threepwood : i wrote my problem in forum and they told me to contact you... :Bought wrong Article 14:46 Klopper » Threepwood : i never wrote support ticket or something like that, does not know how i can solve my problem... 14:52 Klopper » Threepwood : you are ...

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 12:19pm

Bought wrong Article

First of all: I´m sorry if i am wrong in that forum. I actually don´t know where to write that issue. If i´m wrong, i would be glad if you tell me whom to write. (Support?) I bought some things today but as i was in a hurry, now i feel like i am kind of "fool of the day". 10:36 You have bought the following items from the shop: Legendary Pickaxe 1 pcs, Scroll of Advanced Resurrection Magic 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom! As i am Herbologo i need the THICKLE of course! ;-( I would be glad if th...