You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:03pm

Author: Triny

problem login

Threepwood I may have found the problem. when Mors try to log on google+ opens a page where it says to change email. continuing calls for new email and password and it takes you to the window to create the character. enter the name Mors Darksale WITH A SPACE BETWEEN FIRST AND LAST NAME, but the system did not accept him. from them can not continue to change the email and enter into the game. tried to write MorsDarksale no space to share but the system will create a new character to level 0 ... h...

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:48pm

Problem in Logging in

Quoted from "Threepwood" Quoted from "Triny" My partner has a character, Mors Darksale. When trying to login the system tells him that his e-mail address is already in the system, the message changes but continuing the e-mail system does not accept the nickname with the space between first name and surname .. in fact can not register . We have written to support almost 15 days ago and received no answer. How can we do? I sent you pm trying to explain better the problem

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:04pm

Problems logging in

My partner has a character, Mors Darksale. When trying to login the system tells him that his e-mail address is already in the system, the message changes but continuing the e-mail system does not accept the nickname with the space between first name and surname .. in fact can not register . We have written to support almost 15 days ago and received no answer. How can we do?