You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 2:17pm

Author: The-Best_991

Battle training quest - blessing of warrior's have disappear

I have the same problem with blessing , plz can you fix the problem ?

Monday, July 20th 2015, 12:56pm

Which is your favourite event in game?

Which is your favourite event in game and why? If you would create a new event, how would it be? I . My Favorite Event: Well , sorry because i can't remember the name of the BF , but my favorite event was the Crystallin Caves where we were 25mags vs 25humis and to win you should score 1500 pts ... I love that event !!! Best way to up your valour , and enjoy a good CC with some nice friends I . The new event that i want: I would love to see some new ideas in the World of Feo ... For exemple , Com...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 4:58pm

Collecting resources is boring!

" I'm so bored while collecting ressources ... What should i do to have fun while working my profession ? " Well my dear friend i think i have your answer 1- My favorite way to not feel the time is using the clan chat The clan chat is a wonderful creation , I can't remember the hours i spent laughing in the what whille getting Fire Flowers 2- Another option , go visit our dear forum You can find some hilarious topics to read while collecting those ressources ! This option can also add some activ...

Saturday, July 4th 2015, 4:40pm

Your Perfect Battlefield !

Well to start , thank you for this question it's very interesting to discover other players ideas , and new battlefields ideas ! In my case , i see that the main problem of the game is difficulty of "weak" players to face other fully prepared players !! So , as my personal suggestion , i think we should add a small tournament , as a battlefield , with the same concept as usual sport tournaments ! BUT , the important thing that makes my little contest special is the Armor Renting system !! If the...