You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, August 15th 2014, 5:31pm

Author: __Rammstein__

How would you guide new players through the first four levels?

New Player !!! If you have a question in your mind to help you in the game there are mentors.Already the game gives you many conveniences for you to understand.Tasks show you where to go.You just curiosity to discover new things and have fun staying. Good Games )

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:17pm

What is your favourite PvP event/battlefield? ...

=CRYSTALLİNE CAVES= Becaouse; Group need!!! -strong -teamwork -strategy -mind But The most interesting feature = Crystalline Coal , Valour , Slain ,Quests ) VERY GOOD BATTLEFİELD

Friday, August 1st 2014, 9:24pm

What is a "Biglotron"? ...

BİGLOTRON ; These parts can be taken once a day.Four separate components, putting together a master machine that we built. Machine have 4 segment; Alembic,Power Core,Mechanical Components,Machine Casing The important issue is to be able to make the correct match. 3 gray, part 1 yesil part, we can achieve.Game have four machine.These; green,blue,pink and red biglotron.Machine develop, and how to use the time that is shorter. What could be inside of the machine? Evil Eye,Combo-Cube,Flamian,Coal,Po...

Friday, August 1st 2014, 12:42pm

What is a "Biglotron"? ...

In order to do this, you have to visit the inventors every day, who will gladly hand you components of this strange machine piece by piece. The device can be cranked up with a rusty tool that can be found in one of the crates. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1002631 A parchment found in the Academy archives shows that 4 different component types can be found in the crates. One component of each type is required to assemble Biglotron. But nobody knows which combination works ...

Friday, July 25th 2014, 6:53pm

What is the Derelict House ...?

The former residence of the Mage Lingraonts, whom King Magish lured over to the dark side. Now this house is a dangerous trap for all mortals that dare to enter. Accessible from the 3rd level after completing the quest "Fighting the Undead", which can be received from Shiko the Paladin in the Tomb of Kings or in the Royal Tomb. The instance is accessible for 12 hours every 2 days. Located @ Village of Kingala and Village of Angriyar Once inside the Derelict House you can keep track of your locat...

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 6:16pm

What is reputation?

Reputation A warrior of the need to live is everything.WarOfDragons world, from the other warriors, our superior as.Our character is to strengthen among the best, and we need to be able to receive.Reputation us with more powerful items we can help. Reputation is a privilege!!!

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:55am

Author: __OkeanoS__

ADMİN to be interested in the game

I create a new clan one or two weeks ago. I have 20 friends and 20 members in my clan. But clan is not open. We waitings for approval to clan. When is open my clan? Wait wait wait ı am bored. Now I want to take care of ADMİN. Character Name = __OkeanoS__ Clan Name = ManiFesto Admin= Threepwood OPEN MY CLAN !!!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 8:11am

New Clan

hımm thank you. I waiting Clan.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:17pm

New Clan

I create a new clan. But clan is not open. Please open my clan. Sorry my English very bad )