You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Thursday, March 17th 2022, 2:17pm

Author: Friday

[MARCH] New superbeings

Description: A cat named Umi, he loves hiding in places you cant imagine and doesn't fancy sitting on lap and when hungry says food in my language. He throws things when not payed attention, uses his paw when you pass by him and thinks he's a lion by midnight roars a lot Btw umi means ocean in japanese.. Effects: 1) when not in mood Umi uses hook of escape skill and makes his tail like a hook and gains dodge ability for 3 turns 2) when his satiety ends he places a curse on you for whole day bet...

Wednesday, February 9th 2022, 6:13pm

Auction filter friends

it was suggestion not question sorry for causing misunderstanding

Saturday, February 5th 2022, 2:06am

Auction filter friends

Im auction you can limit requests by choosing friends and you only see your friends requests but aren't clan and alliance friends friends too?

Thursday, February 3rd 2022, 12:54am

Offline single player War of dragons

it would be an asset to see this game as single player too. Valor locations to be done with mobs from wandering sleeping spirits, team mates for instances could be bought same wise.. Game events can be updated etc etc..

Wednesday, December 29th 2021, 10:02pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - New Years draw

4 16 28 32 2 7 11 23 9 19 29 39 7 22 33 44

Tuesday, August 18th 2020, 9:24am

[AUGUST EVENT] Day 1

1- Allayas Wastelands 2 - Glade of Oblivion 3 - Windmills 4 - Thistle Burshwood 5 - Outskirts of Silent Steppe 6 - Baurvill Hamlet 7 - O'Delvays City Square

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 12:21pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - June Draw -

28-33-45-78 17-22-35-54 07-11-29-79 55-62-69-76

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 2:44pm

Exchange offer partially done to be collected before dead end

When we create exchange offer, we wait till the end if offer is partially completed. If completed part could be collected and after collection offer still remained with uncollected, it would be a smoother exchange experience.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:48am

March-Event: Forged on Fire!

DISQUALIFIED (copy/paste from internet!) You tiptoe silently, bent toward shadows, silencing your breath. The faintest sound could mean your death. You have to move your hand to shield your eyes from the glittering magnificence before you and the treasure sits before you. Today, you’ve told yourself you’ll claim some of the gold for your own. You marvel at the sights before you, drinking in the piles of treasure imagining all you’ll be able to get. Then, you hear a low rumble, like the sound of ...

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 11:06pm

Trade auction

I dont think absurd offers will find buyers imo..

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 10:22pm

Lag is everywhere like Waldo

Worst week ever worse in talaar.. I get in fight and i most of time refresh page because it lags as hell.. When i stun with bear attack, i can hit 1 or 2 at top mostly no hit.. Look how much i could hit with those effects before i die and mourn with me ( http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…57&server_id=10 I could have ranked up if game had better servers..

Monday, January 1st 2018, 2:14am

Trade auction

It could be helpful if there was an auction tab for exchanging stone for herbs or so =) Example: 200licious for 200 carelian or 400 dragon stone for 400 pitcher..

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 7:44am

Talaar arena fights

what i wanted wasnt about dead do another fight while buffed still in fight. It was about everyone i mean all 10 people doing 9 fights. People with shorter fights conclude their talaar faster and valor topped people could have 9 scalps at top performance. I mean if you have 10 people inside, you can fight with 9 people. It can be 18 if to sum up near 20 as original talaar. I mean low valor guys need more valor than scalps.

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 3:40am

Talaar arena fights

even 5v5 with a smaller maze could work

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 1:53am

Healer Profession

lol, then how about 4th profession as blacksmith

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 1:08am

Talaar arena fights

If 10 people in talaar did 9 fight with each other as 1v1 without maze but a 15sec timer, it would allow us not to wait when dead.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 12:58am

Mount From Rep Rating

does ice bear have lv16 and how? I have lv13 from previous events in Christmas.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 12:50am

Legendary Working tool

Legendary Working tool was generally put to fair in Christmas. Is it forgotten or postponed?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:17am

Resource gatherer shield for wandering attack

I think it would be good to have shield for not getting attacked from monsters if character gets attacked while gathering herb. A shield to cancel attacks from wandering monsters i mean.. 1/3 of gather time would be good enough.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 6:26pm

Jusr for a laugh

http://i64.tinypic.com/5un6hl.jpg