You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:33pm

Author: Ala

how do i get rid of those?

21:30 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen. 20:55 Looking for quicker loading times? Get the game client to have all the game data cached plus get extra plugins to view combos during battles, save and search chat logs and much more! how do i get rid of those?

Friday, March 27th 2015, 8:37am

Best Hunter set

Quoted from "-Dullahan-" The best set for hunting is hands down Bonecrusher. Blocking and snaking is for killing superbeings. If you wanna make real money then you need to kill mobs so fast they dont even get time for a decent death scream. BC is also extremely cheap to use. Weak powers can serve you through rainbows at lvl5-10. Its lower HP means you can use cheaper sources to resort HP while hunting. At later levels when mobs crit like mad (gargoyles) green weakness powder can make up for lac...

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 10:23pm

Final Destruction [10]

is it worth it? it take AGES to kill those damn monsters!!! what is the reward?

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 3:23pm

RE: the attribute for mage

Quoted from "Narcissus" Anyone could tell me somthing about attribute for mage . what the use of them? Durability: Intellect: Wisdom: Suppression: Will: Fire-air penetration: Fire-air proctection: Chance of magical crit: 3 thank you https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/game-guides/attributes-armor https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/g…nner-mage-guide

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 12:03am

What is bug abuse?

Quoted from "Aixlinn" Weekly knowledge test: 20/03- 26/03/2015 What is bug abuse? Can you give an example? And what could be the consequences? Post your answers here. ................................................................................................................... For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules: Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game: Legend. Legacy of the Dragons. From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one prom...

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 4:45am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Current goal:Obtain and bring to the mermaid an Amulet of Luan Tiger. well i bought the amulet for 20g and i don't have the option to give it to mermaid, she have the city charter quest from level 6, another thing in russian that do nothing when i click on it, and i cant hand her the amulet...

Monday, March 16th 2015, 5:33am

is that a bug or i am missing something?

Current goal:Obtain and bring to the mermaid an Amulet of Luan Tiger. well i bought the amulet for 20g and i don't have the option to give it to mermaid, she have the city charter quest from level 6, another thing in russian that do nothing when i click on it, and i cant hand her the amulet...

Monday, March 16th 2015, 4:11am

What do i do with that?

Quoted from "Queen of Death" A symbol cast from a magical alloy, if you have a certain number of these, you can receive a worthy reward from the Spirit Charmer. The clue here is a "certain" number of these, its likely that you dont have enough of them yet for the spirit charmer to talk to you. oh alright so ill just keep saving them ^_^ thank you!

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 5:33am

What do i do with that?

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=269331301 I go to the npc but no options about this wierd coin...

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 3:07pm

tallars question.

Quoted from "Kenny The Great" you mean as far as the final stat links? yeah

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 12:05pm

tallars question.

where can i find all my logs on tallars since yasterday until today?

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 11:51am

RE: cant find an item.

Quoted from "Ala" Current goal:Once you have obtained two Small Sparkling Crystals, bring them and a Sphere of Warm Breeze to Stavros the Blacksmith at the Luan Coast. where can i find that sphere? okay sorry this is akward i actually got it from samuel when he gave me the quest >.<

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 11:43am

cant find an item.

Current goal:Once you have obtained two Small Sparkling Crystals, bring them and a Sphere of Warm Breeze to Stavros the Blacksmith at the Luan Coast. where can i find that sphere?

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 4:44am

level 10 repeated quests.

I can only found one in virgiya district, where are the other quests that are repeated every day? (the one's you get city charters in)

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 11:25pm

question about set.

combining anger set with pumpkin helmet will make me critical less? since its a generallist+BC? Thanks in advance.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 8:02am

Rifing lessons ; OVERPAYMENT

Haha same here... 1 day before the bonus i paid for riding skills from 1 to 6

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:01pm

valor cap.

Quoted from "Báldr Fjördson" easy for example, start with a lvl 3 character : rank cap is warrior when you up, you add +1 rank it' makes => lvl 4 = elite warrior lvl 5 = champion lvl 6 = gladiator and so on ohhh alright, so highest rank i can get is an elite warrior, thank you ^_^

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 12:32pm

valor cap.

what is the valor caps for each level? dont know where i can find it >.<