You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 5:54pm

Author: EwilDreams1

Turkish bank debt inherited from the server

Quoted from "Turkuaz" Good day admin, I Turks servers banker in 230 diamonds borrowed receive 1 month after the full ödicekk the server transport output game will shut down as deposit I whereas the English server has been moved to, but the British serverinde first diamond was 1 euro so 230 diamond Turkish server 160 pounds açtırcak I British serverinde Turkish money as a 690 that was TL was 230 euro would appreciate your help if you installed a student bi amount of this money for me, please, pl...

Sunday, August 10th 2014, 1:10pm

Turkish bank debt inherited from the server

Good day admin, I Turks servers banker in 230 diamonds borrowed receive 1 month after the full ödicekk the server transport output game will shut down as deposit I whereas the English server has been moved to, but the British serverinde first diamond was 1 euro so 230 diamond Turkish server 160 pounds açtırcak I British serverinde Turkish money as a 690 that was TL was 230 euro would appreciate your help if you installed a student bi amount of this money for me, please, please help how many mont...

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 1:34am

battle tarring

I'm admins goodnight warrior am I not receiving the benediction I give up I give up I looked görevdenm I asked my mentor support this type kaynaklanıyo occasional problems they said they would fix it, please adminim THANK YOU to help