You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 3:54pm

Author: -Luckyman-

Which is your favourite event in game?

Favourite mini-event: Green Pirates I love to try my luck in this mini-event and pick as many tentacles as I can and also earn money on them or exchange for quicksilver. For now my record is 10 tentacles before the mini-event ends. The rewards from this mini-event are also great and give a big adventage over enemies in the future ( for example Old Pirate Belt ) Often I go with friends to compete with each other. Favourite event: Tournament «Crossed Swords» It was the best oragnised valour event ...

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 2:31pm

Looking for a good metal bands (only who knows)

Quoted from "-Managarm-" Quoted from "-Luckyman-" You could try Megadeth and Lacuna Coil, but they are not so "symphonic" Concretly, Im looking for a symphonic metal band, whose singer is a woman who sing neoclassic and another singer with guturals (and no, Epica no) Then try: Xandria, Edenbridge, After Forever, Leaves' Eyes

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 1:58pm

Looking for a good metal bands (only who knows)

You could try Megadeth and Lacuna Coil, but they are not so "symphonic"

Friday, July 10th 2015, 11:40am

Collecting resources is boring!

What you should do when you are bored while gathering resources: -Watch movies on the other screen or even the same (that's what I do) -Listen to music -Play on guitar -Chat with friends and clannies -Read the forum -Learn, I often read sth interesting while picking -Answer Weekly knowledge test question

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 11:11pm

Your perfect Battlefield

First of all, the best battlefield available is Crystalline Caves and always will be. It gives players an opportunity to prove themselves. They need to work together, make strategy and always be prepared for changing situations. Despite hard work, it gives a lot of joy and pleases a lot of players. Although the Crystalline Caves are the best battlefield I tried to think of other battlefield that could be added to game. I called it “The Maze” Btw. Week is definitely not enough to make a good proj...

Sunday, July 5th 2015, 12:00am

Bug with CC chain quest

still... help Ark an repair the bug!

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 10:31pm

Bug with CC chain quest

help --Ark-- !

Friday, June 26th 2015, 10:12pm

"Mob sharing"

A lot of people try to avoid joining other players fights with mobs. There are a lot of reasons for this: -Not to waste time -Not to still loot -Not to waste blesses etc. But how can you be sure you won't join such battle? 1. First of all, in hunting screen you see a lot of monsters and you know the mob is in fight with other player when you see mark over him. SO DON'T ATTACK IT 2. Secondly, there is an option (Character -> Personal) " Do not check hunting monster activity " When you have the bo...

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 11:19pm

How does resurrection work?

Resurrection - the act of rising from the dead Everytime you die, you get killed by monster or opposite race fighter you have to resurrect, come back to life to have access to all game features. How can you come back from dead? -use one of the tamples/obelisks -someone can send you resurrection scroll(when you are in fight) -someone can send you resurrection amulet (when you are not in fight) Where can you find tamples and obelisks? (magmar side) -City Square -Settlement of Chernag -Manor of Bud...

Monday, June 15th 2015, 12:51am

What is the Navigator?

Navigator Navigator is like GPS in our real world. It gives us information about place we want to travel to and show us the road to it. Also it has some more advenced features than GPS, it let's you check where the object your looking for is located. So you can use it to search for: LocationsResourcesMonstersCharacters (NPCs)Instances You can access the Navigator by using link: http://warofdragons.com/navigator.php or clicking the compass in the right menu in the game.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 9:06pm

Elfin Sanctuary

Where can you find the Elfin Sanctuary? Location of Elfin Sanctuary: - Canyon of Immortality (Magmars) - Jasmine Brushwood (Humans) Accessible from Level 3 after completing the Dead Masters of the Ancient Temple quest, which can be received from Shiko the Paladin in the Tomb of Kings or the Royal Tomb. Dead Masters of the Ancient Temple quest: Paladin Shiko orders us to find the enternance to sanctuary and get a trophy from the queen od undead elfs. We gather a ring from Queen Andorvane and we ...

Friday, June 5th 2015, 8:39pm

how much damage does wraiths do?

Ask somebody to send them on you and tell us results

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 9:51pm

WOD Proxy

1. You can use Tor browser (you have to enable flash in there) 2. If you use chrome browser you can use extension called UltraSurf (I think it's also for other browsers but I am not sure)

Monday, May 25th 2015, 9:40pm

Negative effects!

Negative effects and curses are opposition to blesses and buffs, they decrease our abilities and make us in some way worse (decrease speed of movement, life, makes us lose life in battle etc.) Purpose of negative effects is to make game harder and make people suffer. Almost all of curses are given from other players, enemies who want to put a spoke in ours wheel. There is also one aspect of negative effects which is possitive for some players - Naked hunters often gets some curses which makes th...

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 4:32pm

The God Bolivakhar was the true father of which race?

1. The God Bolivakhar was father of the Chosen Race 2. The chosen race was strong, intelligent, beautiful, talented, quick to learn. They were made from only the best qualities. 3. Meridian Lands.Cloister of Visions

Monday, May 11th 2015, 4:23pm

Which trades are not allowed in game?

Trades not allowed: -Between multies - multies are accounts that connects to game via the same IP - (no difference if balanced or unbalanced) -Players quiting the game can't to give their items/money to other characters -Power leveling trades - transfer of items/money that exceeds recipient’s level limit (the only exception is when one of the participants pays back in 10 days) Third party transaction: Normal trades are those between two characters, usually buyer and seller (person A and B). Thir...

Friday, May 8th 2015, 6:54pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

I don't think anyone noticed it - autohit can sometime hit legs/head when it's not possible (like in fight with zigred or veteran demon)