[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - June Draw -

47-20-29-38 16-12-18-29 38-22-10-35 17-13-19-21

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 3:01am

Author: -falkor-

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw -

08-30-03-15 05-04-24-22 23-30-27-16 20-17-24-09

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 10:03pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Quoted from "FantazikZenci" If i insult you then you attack me i think it`s okay. a attack is a different word with broke the game broke the game its me you attack me every time i log

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:57pm

Quoted from "FantazikZenci" If you insult someone and they fight back it`s natural you shouldn`t insult anyone in the first place a exemple if i insult to you and than you insult me back ill attack you every time you log is that right just ans to my question? we both are wrong so i can understand 1-2 attack or 2-3 days but not every day 20 attacks or more

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:48pm

Quoted from "FantazikZenci" ---just a exmple I haven`t insulted anyone, haven`t given any names. If you can`t kill someone as you wish in a PvP War game then lets all get together and fight against skeleton warriors. if you read i say its a exemple and how you can kill skeleton warriors if you get 100 attacks from some one who is more stronger? so you think its right that player A insult TO player B than also player B insult to player A and than player A attack every time when player B log ?

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:38pm

Quoted from "FantazikZenci" You don`t start cursing out other people in the public and their families without getting punched by that person till you are on the ground bleeding and if you do it to the wrong person you might die too. This is IRL If you dont want these things to happen then just don`t PROVOKE someone, if you do gather your big boy pants up and just take it like a man. If you can`t win a fight simple don`t start it. It`s fine enough as is no need to change a rule that`s worked for...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:35pm

sherian didnt got any attack or any thinkg she is speaking random thinks happining in game and losing players

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 9:31pm

Quoted from "Terra Incognita" You exe them cpl times, you break their red tool, mirror them, steal their dog, etc... but JUST A COUPLE of times. you say all in your msg thats our point

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 6:37pm

Quoted from "IL FIGO" i didn't read all the thread so idk if anyone already said that but i think game isn't supposed to be played stalling levels etc, thats why devs introduced valor cap. then level up and become stronger and noone will bully you anymore you should read convo of sherian in italian if u dont read than u cant understand . a scene happen on magmar side that is getting attack from other players 1 against 20 if you cant play how u can be stronger?

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:36pm

Quoted from "Stellar" Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Please stop it. I was bullied constantly, attacked by people who thought they could do anything they wanted. What did I do? Level up, be stronger, then bring it to them. You can't go around being disrespectful to people, then simply expect them to suck it up. They're going to retaliate. Your best move here is to hit back and hit back hard. At this point it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, who did what. You're having a beef, either learn to...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:15pm

Quoted from "Crap _ Luck" Well ins't this an interesting topic for an executioner to comment on , here goes first I would like to say I find it a bit unfair for there to be any limit on me attacking anyone that insults me because they are below 5 levels of me, If you think it is ok because you have protection from game to be a absolute jerk when you make a mistake then why should you expect any mercy? A simply Sorry My bad" or " I am sorry for what I said " even if they do not mean it at all as...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:00pm

Quoted from "Sequana" There is an attack rule in place: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35855 And yes, guards monitor attacks and if it is like this. And also yes, there is an Article 9coc in place: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=102&page=5 However, there rarely is attacks without having been provoked. Also if you don't want to be subject of being attacked, your own behaviour should be in a way, so others do not attack you. If you constantly provoke people in a...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:46pm

Quoted from "PureVenom" Sherian...if someone for example insults me or a clannie...or someone attacks one of us....why shouldnt they get attacked by all? If deserve it why not? you can attack but cant broke. his game thats it

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:40pm

Quoted from "Black_Light" simple, don't make problems for others and you won't get exed Quoted from "Black_Light" simple, don't make problems for others and you won't get exed all can understand problems from watching there eyes any one think in another way and you cant attack them every day every time to break them game.