You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 233.

Sunday, November 20th 2022, 1:08pm

Author: Asyix

[Football from Otherworld] Matchdays 1-4

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Asyix Qatar 2 : Ecuador 1 Senegal 0 : Netherlands 2 England 3 : IR Iran 1 USA 1 : Wales 0 Argentinia 3 : Saudi Arabia 0 Denmark 2 : Tunisia 0 Mexico 2 : Poland 3 France 2 : Australia 0 Morocco 1 : Croatia 3 Germany 1 : Japan 0 Spain 3 : Costa Rica 0 Belgium 2 : Canada 0

Saturday, October 1st 2022, 11:33pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October draw

28-02-20-01 18-01-18-50 31-12-19-48 14-11-21-08

Monday, September 30th 2019, 6:13pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

5 - 8 - 9 - 3 12 - 25 - 38 - 44 15 - 49 - 6 - 2 27 - 23 - 41 - 32

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 1:44am

Tallar inter-server

not possible my as* ! do it ! lvl 8 are people with no genitals so we need to make it interserv !

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 10:49pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Champion

+1 we want this bf back

Monday, September 16th 2019, 8:27am

Back to School Week - Sunday: Arts/Literature! Double points...

Quoted from "Asyix" Art : Which German painter was best known for his depictions of naval warfare in World War One? Literature : What was the 1st book sold on Amazon ? Art : Claus Bergen Literature : Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:53am

Art : Which German painter was best known for his depictions of naval warfare in World War One? Literature : What was the 1st book sold on Amazon ?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:26am

Quoted from "zAquisgran" You are so funny guys My probation officer would say i again did nothing last week then playing games. No usful outcome for my life though... Well - my mum says same... Anyways: Was a real great weak with all of you, much fun and much learning Have to leave now for job -... finally... Have a good day

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:24am

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" "Think of a Number" Art : It was his ! His 1st bedroom Literature : Dave Gurney

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:15am

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Quoted from "Asyix" Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Quoted from "Asyix" litterature : the Lhammas and the elivish language Correct but you didn't answer the art question, so it doesn't count. Yeah I know, was gonna go over the 30 mins anyway, so decided to put it anyway. 1st question was hard, good job ! That was easy, really, you couldn't find the answer because you thought too hard on that You could say "it's because their works are the most widely known of that era,...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:11am

Quoted from "zAquisgran" WHo painted "Mona Lisa"? How wrote Fahrenheit 45? Art : Leonardo Da Vinci Literature : Ray Bradbury (fahrenheit 451 btw) :p

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:25am

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Quoted from "Asyix" litterature : the Lhammas and the elivish language Correct but you didn't answer the art question, so it doesn't count. Yeah I know, was gonna go over the 30 mins anyway, so decided to put it anyway. 1st question was hard, good job !

Monday, September 16th 2019, 5:27am

Quoted from "Asyix" Art : How long did it take Leonardo Da Vinci to paint Mona Lisa's lips ? Literature : What famous novelist once dated the daughter of playwright Eugene O'Neill ? Art : 12 years Literature : J. D. Salinger

Monday, September 16th 2019, 4:47am

Art : How long did it take Leonardo Da Vinci to paint Mona Lisa's lips ? Literature : What famous novelist once dated the daughter of playwright Eugene O'Neill ?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:35am

Quoted from "DeCrypt" ART: What is rococo furniture and what movement was it against to? LITERATURE: The Qur’an... is composed of how many chapters and who did it wrote it? Literature : 114 chapters. Wrote by Angel Gabriel (Jibril) ?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:33am

Quoted from "DeCrypt" ART: What is rococo furniture and what movement was it against to? LITERATURE: The Qur’an... is composed of how many chapters and who did it wrote it? Art : Rococo is an 18th century European art movement involving architecture, the decorative arts, painting and sculpture. Now, Rococo furnitures are furnitures designed by focusing on secular, more light-hearted, asymmetrical design, while continuing the Baroque penchant for decorative flair. It was against classisism

Monday, September 16th 2019, 2:36am

Quoted from "DeCrypt" Quoted from "Asyix" Art : How many paintings did Vincent Van Gogh sell during his lifetime ? Literature : Which character is pregnant at the beginning of "The Grapes of Wraths" ? Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime Red Vineyard at Arles. Rose of Sharon (called Rosasharn by her family) both right

Monday, September 16th 2019, 2:09am

Art : How many paintings did Vincent Van Gogh sell during his lifetime ? Literature : Which character is pregnant at the beginning of "The Grapes of Wraths" ?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 1:49am

Art : The Piano Sonata, in A major, K 331/300i Literature : Professor Moriaty