You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 221.

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 7:55pm

Author: - Arkadas -

some questions about this game

then enjoy it and have fun....we see us for sure but for now i wish u a nice evening,time for me to looking a bit football ( means soccer ) ....and when i in around 15-20 years lv 20,we can fight normal ,not like bashing see ya

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:30pm

your english is ok,but listen my friendly friend.....at first this is a game and hnting monsters is botning in my opinion,it is and was all the time so and its more or less a wargame,not barbie,so if a other user hate me,because i have with my art to play fun,is that absolutly ok ! the second think is,you mean really animels or you mean enemys ? i always laught,if you write it well.....i not play,that a enemyrace love me ,i play to enjoy my real-life time ,so say whatever you want by the way,my ...

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 4:16pm

hello from germany @ all, i was not rly active the last months ,so i have to ask : about payments : is that new,that "only" 25-30% boni ,when we paying......6month ago was sometimes up to 50% ,ut the last 2 weeks i not see about pl-server transfer : i see the polish players now on that server is anything important new in the rules now or same like 6 month ago about the old bad art to play ashing : is this still ok,on neutral zones like island or underwater etc,that mages can atack much lower lev...

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 12:07pm

Question about moroks on plateau - event

what have my cat to do with great battles ? lol when magmars hate me,is this absolutly ok,all of yours are my enemys ,this is just a part of this game but yes,i love animels ......dogs ,cats etc Pilek was just a account-name,not more and not less,feel free to call me however you want and dont worry,i not complain,if u give me animel-names

Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, 11:00am

Question about moroks on plateau - event

dear users, i have a simple question about this actual plateau-event ! works the ksar-morok there ? i know,im not the best user,only can fight maybe little bit better pvp ,as few others and i bless me to have better chances,to receive some glory,but i used for example yesterday 2 x an ksar morok ( http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=778231764 <<<--- thisone ) and he maked nothing :/ was there any foult on me maybe ? thanks for the awnsers and have fun btw......if tis the wrong channel...

Sunday, March 15th 2020, 11:13pm

in mentorcase noone awnser,support not too,i ask here now

still need awnser next bug :i receeive 0points when was old battlefields,normal for win 40,draw or loose 15 in all what i do receive nothing

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 4:14am

thanks for awnsers,but that not say,why always same users win and not say,why in patron caskets 0coins khan.....i love animels,correkt,have a cat @ home.....a perser choclate-points,she is my little baby

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 9:08pm

and again ikke1990 noone can say luck,he wins all events much more as only 1time

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 9:00pm

2days not enough,that someone help? 0mentors guards or admins?

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 7:41am

btw......i have 0problem,that some users win much i have problem with the fact,that the "luckgames" are unbalanced better all users have same luck,not only same users

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 7:37am

sure is to much,all coppers on bandit is to much,but some achievments can receive only,when play the 13000 is the total amount / in 5years not this event,i not a million dollar man i use normal client^

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 4:38am

again -900g bandit,again 0freegames,supergame,jackpot totok wins 2x yesterday ikke1990 more manipulation the luckgames can not?

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 10:16pm

if i do something,go auction,look mail i receive awnser: unknown error i need help,im sure my acc have bug

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 10:11pm

now next problem i see nothing in huntmode / monster,plants,rocks and fish

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 9:55pm

hello, yesterday i buyed 4pcs patron caskets and open all 4,but only in 1casket was patron coins why? i told guards alot times,that my acc have bug,but all do nothing why? sended tickets to support,0awnser why? 13000euro in bandit,0supergame,freegame or jackpot open 780cardsets.....0rare open patron caskets.......75% give not normal prices is this really normal? for me 3options: 1 only 0luck 2 acc have bug 3 admins program so,that always same users win / i have a list of winners i know tceba not...

Sunday, March 8th 2020, 12:26pm

Merge with PL server - a foresight about strength of mags / humans of level 9+10

for lv6-10 is this perfect polish users love pvp,alot more gb s with intense / rambo7 comes on humanside a top lv20 for magmars battle mage i know all servers and im sure,the balancing is ok with this fusion

Monday, December 30th 2019, 12:14pm

event with angry yetis

regular? sequana.....for me is a russian massage in chat not normal and a translator cant translate words like baurwill or feitir