You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 7:20pm

Author: KafkazeC

[Nightmare Week] Charm against Dark Forces

There is a problem with this task. I click home like everyone else, but no souls attack me.

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 5:54pm

Enemy’s Future Plans

is there any information on how to cut the creature on this mission? We would appreciate if you help.

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 6:53pm

Delivery through Time

isn't there someone to take care of our problem ???

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 2:52am

Delivery through Time

as he says in the mission.I'm back to old times,Primeval Coal took it and destroyed it there. like he said.then back to normal time. I went to talk to the Elder. He won't talk to me. does not finish the task. There is a problem. help me please

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 7:02pm

Eyvallah aga tesekkurler

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Quoted from "KafkazeC" 11 lvlde kaotidke token vermesi icin gorev nerden alinir? Bilgisi olan varmi bende kaotikden token vermiyor kazaninca.. Bi gorev varmis o alinmaliymis nerden aliniyor bilgisi olan oyun ici postama ata bilirmi ? onceden tesekkurler 2 görev var. Birisi Recommendation Letter, bu görevi Frontier bölgesindeki Doran'dan alıyorsun, öbürü ise Bloody Plot, onu da yine Frontier bölgesinde bulunan Lady Guinevere'den alıyorsun.

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 6:59pm

Kaotik savas kazaninca token vermiyor

Arkadaslar yardimci ola bilecek olan varmi ?? Kaotik savasda savas kazaninca bana token gelmiyor. Gorev varmis o yaplmaliymis ilk once o gorevin ismini ve hangi bolgedeki adamdan alindigi tam olarak bilgisi olan varmi ? yardimici olacak olursa sevnirim onceden tesekkurler..

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 10:02am

11 lvlde kaotidke token vermesi icin gorev nerden alinir?

11 lvlde kaotidke token vermesi icin gorev nerden alinir? Bilgisi olan varmi bende kaotikden token vermiyor kazaninca.. Bi gorev varmis o alinmaliymis nerden aliniyor bilgisi olan oyun ici postama ata bilirmi ? onceden tesekkurler

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 8:38am

no

Quoted from "Innos" Did you chech if you have satiety or bless from urchi because that count as well we have no saturation and no effect. Still the same situation. I'm taking everything out, going naked and ineffective and Elixir . the situation remains the same

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 12:40pm

I have the same problem in my 2 tasks

Hi. I have problems my 2 guest.. Guest man Saysha the Warrior- Guest name - ( Accurate Arrow ).. And Guest MAN-Zavari the Bouncer-Guest name- ( Fist Fights )..I have the same problem in both of them. They told me to come naked. They said nothing should be on it, it should be completely ineffective, empty and nothing should happen.And I did what they said. I did what they say and when I come back to them they tell me the same thing. (Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to ent...