You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 2:24pm

Author: -Managarm-

Looking for a good metal bands (only who knows)

Quoted from "-Luckyman-" You could try Megadeth and Lacuna Coil, but they are not so "symphonic" Concretly, Im looking for a symphonic metal band, whose singer is a woman who sing neoclassic and another singer with guturals (and no, Epica no)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:01pm

Quoted from "-Luckyman-" oh, sorry I misread your post :buee: No problem

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:39pm

Hi A 1-2 years ago, I discovered inside the whole world of the Heavy metal a subgenre called "symphonic", and I heard a band, Epica, that enjoyed me. Simmone has a great voice, but a few month ago, I saw some photos of her in concerts, and some in google, and I didnt like it, so I stopped to listening to Epica, because I didnt want to give fame to a woman who has reached the fame with her body, not with her voice, thats a machism behaving, and Im against every kind of discrimination. Thats why I...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 12:09pm

Collecting resources is boring!

Quoted from "-Managarm-" While I gather plants, I: -read the forum (normally, battles forum) -study lenguages -pamper my cats -listen to music \m/ -chat with people -chat with my girlfriend -learn about game and take advices -watch to spanish youtubers -answer weekly contests Ah, I forgot! study mithology, in special, nordic mithology

Friday, July 10th 2015, 12:07pm

Collecting resources is boring!

While I gather plants, I: -read the forum (normally, battles forum) -study lenguages -pamper my cats -listen to music \m/ -chat with people -chat with my girlfriend -learn about game and take advices -watch to spanish youtubers -answer weekly contests

Monday, July 6th 2015, 8:46pm

Making my warrior´s way!

Hi all My pc is old, and modern games too hard for my graphic, so hello WoD Maybe this game learn me the way of a patience person. Sorry my pessimism lol, I like this game, I want now to get everything ok and go to BFs. See you in the battle!