You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 5:03am

Author: Rindvieh

are that destructive action or not ?

then show us,what i make with any account to you so a bullcrap,why guards dont ask me for the chat-log,only you ? i complain 2 times and guards not awnser,only teivel 5 hours later have i hexed you with pilek or my other humi ? ballchain? mirror ? wrath ? no,i only ask,why you help a looter and i dont sayed in this question,that is for rindvieh or not ? copy completed log here i was breaking nothing,0 rules ,chatting is still allowed and i never say ,what i do with my accounts,so is all allowed ...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:33pm

and i was with my human today online,the atack on my magmar was for 2 days or not ? stop that crap here,this have nothing to do with this question,look on your own clan and stop cheating via clanbank !

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:32pm

write not so a crap,i was there only to kill golem for a achievment ,your clanplayer write rassist word to me and almila ,we both have it in chatlog i asked him only,why he help a looter i also write him,that i dont make something with my human,because is it powerlevel thats also in chatlog,your crappy cheaterclan make many years on magmarside crap,acro exe you and you leave the race to humans because you dont have eggs,maybe a kiddy or so and start now crap on humanside i dont copy here anythin...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:29am

Proposition to Admin for Change of Rules

i dont will loose 1 of my hobbys,wod isnt reallife ok,but a little part of reallife,when i sit me for my comuter and play the one or other hour so....dear players.....ask yourself,what you want thanks

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:11am

Proposition to Admin for Change of Rules

brute,you level 19 and dont know what you play ? thats a masiv strategy role playing game was and is NEVER a wargame we players make this into a wargame and why this com server start with many thousand players / without all the other countrys here / and now are only few hundrets ? / with tr sp it fr this server goes faster and faster into die ,because egoistic players love destroying hobby from others,thats a fact and we all can see daily,that more verry good active players leave thats the choic...

Friday, August 18th 2017, 4:55am

and before here someone complain ,because i write here ingameidiot i mean with this only the art to play from some players,never the player personal ,because cant know,howone play the account in reallife

Friday, August 18th 2017, 4:38am

ok,was only a question and i have to accept this thanks magra is 0 problem,all games have more or less "ingameidiots" and brute is one of maybe some more in this game shame on you brute ,that you atack enemyrace i can totallly understand,but never,that your goal is destroying hobby from other players......verry verry egoistic you are,as low level really not strong,then drink up and kill all low levels again....shame on you....bashing noob

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:19am

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=276519797 that he destroy my versida and atack me is ok,because my choice to use blesses and im in enemyrace magmar and he is human but why to hell with scroll ? rthat he can nothing that we knows all,but thats no the question,i only want to know,is that destructive action or not,his onlyx goal was ,i leave the game

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:48pm

problem with collecting resources

@ petroni i collect daily golden habus and this only with a grey tool ,you right,at the moment i have much more failes,last month was not so much,but maybe my luck is this month not so high like last month but i recieve every day few golden habus and for so rare resssource is that ok

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 1:47pm

Evil Eyes

last 3 versida completed 1 eye only

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 12:30pm

Brave humans :)))))

i can make a thread 4 you

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:08am

New admin aboard

better late,as never.... ...welcome on this crazy server lisad hope you have fun here...and not only few month

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:54am

The new attacking rules are ruining the game and now it cant be called war of dragons its now farm of dragons

the rules destroy nothing,thats only the players,that destroy here all the cheaters,powerlevlers,resellers,leachers and bashing players without all this have we all more fun ,but noone accept all this and when we all do not more in near future,is this server absolutly die !thats fact we are the game ,without us cant live this game another 10 years all want to loose this fantastic game ? all want to loose 1 hobby ? really cant understand

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:46am

The new attacking rules are ruining the game and now it cant be called war of dragons its now farm of dragons

@ foxy http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 look ! whats the point of this ? ok,a human atack a magmar ,normal,he can recieve all,scalp,exe skill and valoiur and energy,but why to hell join the lvl 18 bashing noob ? not better,when stay few minues away to have later maybe chance for a great battle ? the hex and mirror really dont dont me,all normal parts of the game,me nerv this crappy bashing noobs,that do all to fight vs low levels and for what ? for nothing,only pushing hi...

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 7:34pm

@ tryst what nerv you on the new rule ? when you kill a lvl 1-9 you recieve so or so nothing and waste only your time ? you can still execute ALL players,when i say to you: pls exe player xyz i pay for your profession whinning players confuse all other players and i will ask,is that destruktive aktions or not

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 12:32am

@ fixy foxy the only thing ,that nerving you is only,that some mages from the enemyrace do all,that you recieve NOT 1 scalp after he next thats normal,my art to play is little the same,i like killing enemyrace with this acc and on neutral zones like plateau the islands or the underwaterworld is this really simple,that ALL levels help the own race dont forget fixy foxy.......a normal part of the game

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 4:59pm

Something broken

@ dmt http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=lisad this is the admin

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:49am

Lysad, give clarification of the new rules regarding attacks

Quoted from "Dzaack" @Lisad I ask you to review the job our Forum Moderator does as to me, it seems he has big issues doing his job. A few weeks ago someone made a huge topic explaining how he sees the game right now at which I just quoted his post and I added my 2 cents on his view, my comment was "that's fu**ed up!" Our forum moderator found that insulting (where there obviously was no insult) and i got a red card and a few days ban from forum, while, as you can see for yourself, users like S...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 10:34pm

omg,so much bashing noobs in the game

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:51pm

Lysad, give clarification of the new rules regarding attacks

@ nefertiti not only you see that so,but we play the game long enough,when players have nothing to cry,have maybe nothing other thinks to do :-)