You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 7:53am

Author: Sherian

Problems with the "map"

I apologize I did not see another thread related to the problem, you can close this Thanks

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 7:38am

Problems with the "map"

Hello, for a couple of days the area of ​​the left screen called "map" where there are arrows to move and indicate types of monsters and resources, is not working. It is all gray-blue and the images are no longer visible. Thanks for the attention

Friday, April 10th 2020, 12:19pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Quoted from "-Zuko-" Remove the attack rules , It's a war game Regardless the initial reasons for the thread, the discussion is now general and I sincerely disagree with this concept. Such a rule would kick off unpleasant and unfair things in my opinion. Wrong or reason, could happen: - strong that attack the weakest, - players who have money against those who have no money to spend on the game - bullies who take revenge for any word or opinion not in agreement with them - players who believe t...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 10:08pm

I simply think that sometimes one should have the ability to stop and move on. Do not insist, and this perhaps shows that you are better, what the wrong you think you have suffered. But that's just my thought Io penso semplicemente che a volte bisognerebbe avere la capacità di fermarsi e passare oltre. Non insistere, e questo forse dimostra che si è migliori, quale sia il torto che si pensa di aver subito. Ma questo è solo il mio pensiero

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:48pm

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Sherian: It should also be your choice to think first, then write here, it's not like those people just felt like randomly attacking that guy. Stellar: Plain and simple. Don't start beef with the wrong people. Then you can play and get better. So you're accusing me of having no brain or intelligence, just because, having seen wrong behavior for me, I decided to write it in the forum? I think this is a free forum where you can express yourself, always respecting and ...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:28pm

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Please stop it. I was bullied constantly, attacked by people who thought they could do anything they wanted. What did I do? Level up, be stronger, then bring it to them. You can't go around being disrespectful to people, then simply expect them to suck it up. They're going to retaliate. Your best move here is to hit back and hit back hard. At this point it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, who did what. You're having a beef, either learn to not start beef or jus...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:16pm

Quoted from "Sequana" There is an attack rule in place: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35855 And yes, guards monitor attacks and if it is like this. And also yes, there is an Article 9coc in place: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=102&page=5 However, there rarely is attacks without having been provoked. Also if you don't want to be subject of being attacked, your own behaviour should be in a way, so others do not attack you. If you constantly provoke people in a...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:51pm

Quoted from "PureVenom" Sherian...if someone for example insults me or a clannie...or someone attacks one of us....why shouldnt they get attacked by all? If deserve it why not? There must however be a limit to what can be done, each player has the same right to play. Ci deve essere comunque un limite a quello che si può fare, ogni giocatore ha lo stesso diritto di giocare.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:40pm

Quoted from "PureVenom" its a gaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee Is a game for you and for other ........... for all

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:35pm

I'm not talking about being friendly, but about having a minimum of decency in the game, and not everyone can afford to spend money on the game. Is it necessary to bully in the game as well as in real life? ------------------------------------ Non sto parlando di essere amichevoli, ma di avere un minimo di decenza nel gioco, e non tutti si possono permettere di spendere soldi nel gioco. E necessario fare i bulli anche nel gioco oltre che nella vita reale ?

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:07pm

I wish to bring to the attention of administrators and guards an issue which I consider important, and I hope they do something about it. I was a witness, in one case, and known and seen in another case, of players attacked continuously by other players, and also by further players hired by the latter. As much as the attack is part of the game, I think there must be a limit to what is allowed. Shouldn't attacking a player be allowed to the point of not allowing him to play, is it everyone's game...

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 8:22am

Problemi con adobe flash player

Ciao, scusate ma da stamattina ho un problema, come ho aperto war (uso client) sulla mappa mi è comparso quadratino bianco con scritto impostazione di adobe flash player, con scritto consenti o nega. Ho provato di tutto ma non sparisce, mi permette di utilizzare i tasti in alto tipo borsa fight ecc ecc, ma non mi permette di usare mappa e di spostarmi, non so come fare. Un aiuto per favore, grazie in anticipo

Tuesday, October 15th 2019, 10:48am

Delivery through Time / help

But do I have to kill butcher to get primeval coal? because alone and with sorb liv 6 is impossible. I also tried 5 golem amulets, but nothing. Please advice ty

Monday, October 14th 2019, 7:45am

Continuation of the mission Festival Organiser BUG/CIRYLLIC

CREATYVITY IN QUIET TIME I went into the past and procured the required resources, talked to an elder in the past Current goal:Return to the future and find out if the Elder still has the ingredients you delivered. but i dont, doesn't let me finish it, i cant talk with the elder of the future and finish quest. Also, please remove the text in Cyrillic, and put English, it is from the beginning of the mission that this language continues to exist. Thanks

Monday, July 15th 2019, 8:34pm

[Guide] Star Custodians

Hi sorry a stupid question, is it expected in the ritual event, to find the rituals? because I haven't found one yet Thanks

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 12:09am

Resurrection of the Chaos Demigod

Hi, someone tell me please how can i kill RaskriuTsu in this quest ? I try with 2 slot of scroll of antichaos, but nothing. Thanks for all info

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 7:49am

The fights don't work

Good morning this morning, i immediately had problems with the fighting, the screen doesn't start, and i don't see the game animations. Moreover for many of the fights this happens : http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=33762877199646 Another player told me the same problem, it worked great yesterday. Please can you check thanks

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 11:43am

Chat/ fight and other does not work / help

oh well, I thought it was just me, I'm calmer now