You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 11:47am

Author: TosunAli

Phantom Corpse only with phadds

I was feeling lucky.Dunno why but i was.I had 3 gold so i wanted to do it and the dream became real

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 11:45am

Superbeings: Bogelf

The first one that i wrote was for alone if you are group follow these steps: 1-Kill all of the little monsters near Bogelf 2-One of your group member should have Antimagic scroll and everyone should have scroll of charm dispersal that will help you a lot. 3-Bogelf heals himself when he is %50 and %10 when he starts to regenerate the one who have antimagic scroll should use it.It cleans all the magic effects on bogelf. 4-Be careful! Bogelf summons hakurts.Plus this if a group member dies he will...

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 9:13pm

Phantom Corpse only with phadds

No one did believe me.They said you cant,dont waste your money you wont get 16 pieces with phadds. But I did it Just wanted to share my happiness

Friday, January 20th 2017, 10:09pm

Superbeings: Bogelf

Well,for me its impossible to fight alone I cant even enter the instance! But I'm going to think myself as a high-level player!Before attacking Bogelf you should kill all of the little monsters near him or they are going to be a trouble for you in fight.I would use 1 giant elixirs,1 slot Scroll of Charm Dispersal,1 slot antimagic scroll and elixirs.He heals himself when he is %50 and %10 when he starts to regenerate you should use antimagic scroll it neutralizes it.He summons Hakurts for each me...

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:12am

Turkish

January görevinde galash rünler verdi bunları nerede aktif edecem acep