Middle Top Bottom Top Middle Top Bottom

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 12:22pm

Author: - Kylikki -

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

9-23-42-64 11-26-57-82 18-32-44-52 14-36-45-75

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:59am

Your favourite NPC of the game

I really like Lady Dawn because, well, she is a lady that literally glimmers, what can you not love about her? Also for some reason I feel like she is very powerful, but just chooses to stay out of all the brouhaha of Faeo

Monday, June 19th 2017, 1:25am

Faeon Sight-Seeing: Bridge hunters

This one in the attached image is in Pacifist Hills. It's my favorite because as you can see, it is there but no one actually needs it - it just connects a piece of land to another piece of land but there's no significant obstacle between them. It's kind of funny to me

Friday, June 9th 2017, 12:52pm

Your favourite part of the game

I'm a sucker for all things that involve luck; so my favorite events are Mirror Magic and Luck Glow. Chests are also pretty fun but I feel like Mirror Magic and Luck Glow are more interesting because of their unique nature. Gathering collections is also a fun challenge. Collecting 4-5 of all the other elements but not getting that pesky last item is frustrating but the satisfaction when you finally get it is worth being frustrated a little: D That being said, unlike other answers, resource gathe...

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 1:01pm

Forumevent: WoD Holiday destinations to watch

All we do is either fight or work. All we can see is either blood or sweat. Protecting Faeo from evil is nice and all, but don't we all deserve a little vacation every now and then just like anybody else? Faeo is in constant turmoil and it gets tiresome. Even the best of us may want to just lay down and relax a little bit, enjoy the serenity of nature around and eat some nice food. If you are also one of those folks who feel like this, Silent Steppe is just the spot for you to go! A quiet and ca...

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 12:29pm

Your advice

I would advise people to try and explore the game as much as they can; but not get stuck too much. The game has received lots and lots of content over the years so there's so many things to do and farm, but if you are playing just for fun (like me) there's no need to try to do everything at level 3 and getting stuck there for years trying to get all purple armor, especially since things will be much, much easier on higher levels.

Wednesday, November 9th 2016, 9:06pm

Turkish

Quoted from "-Cahal-" Quoted from "- Kylikki -" Selamlar, Galmakhar's Helmet için yardımcı olabilecek var mıdır? Eve giren kimseyi bulamadım kaç gündür Eğer o görevi sırf kolluk için yapmak istiyorsan (ki görünüşe göre o yüzden istiyorsun) görevin ileriki aşamasında senden Large Sparkling Crystal isteyeceğini de söyleyeyim,o açıdan görevi yapacak mısın yoksa yapmayacak mısın bir daha düşün. İyi şanslar. Evet chatten yardım istediğimde de aynı şeyi söyleyenler oldu, sonra 50 city rep için değer ...

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 11:12am

Turkish

Selamlar, Galmakhar's Helmet için yardımcı olabilecek var mıdır? Eve giren kimseyi bulamadım kaç gündür

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 3:42pm

City Charter

City Charters can be obtained through various quests from various NPCs in game, difficulty depending on your level. Also the number of the charters you can get depend on your level too. For example if the quest's level is equal to yours you get 14 charters, but if it's one below yours you get only 6. If the quest's level is 5 or more levels below yours, you don't get any. (The quest's level is indicated in its name) The quests that give City Charters are; Kretch Burrows, Spider Invasion (for lev...