You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:32am

Author: Mikepel

Crystalline Caves idea

Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" RU has special event for CCs called Magical Storm ; https://w2.dwar.ru/info/news/?id=4442 Hopefully it will be introduced here soon, looks promising I agree, that looks similar to what I had in mind.

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 1:54am

Crystalline Caves idea

I just wanted to suggest an idea for a mini-CC if you will. Before when you had fast caves you reduced the time of the CC but kept the number of players, how about you try the opposite? It is generally reasonable enough to get 5 people for a party in CC or even for other events, but it is the other 4 people needed to reach 9 that leads to stagnation of battlefields. I propose a 5-5 crystalline caves initiative, which should hopefully lead to more battlefields, at higher levels, as with how many ...

Monday, December 4th 2017, 3:23am

Resource based clan

To conclude, as I don't want this to become a back and forth "stick" measuring contest, feel free to come and kill/lost soul/curse me if you wish. If Haydee has any problem with me, she can do the same. I don't come to the forums to start trouble and if you look at my previous posts, they largely consist of contributing to weekly knowledge tests, asking about new aspects of the game I am not familiar with and providing help in turn, for instance, with the Faeo under the control of darkness event...

Monday, December 4th 2017, 3:19am

Resource based clan

Well, I'm glad you have your priorities sorted. Don't worry about my IQ, I have another 2 letter intelligence indicator that actually affords me the ability to help others and no just sound smart on the internet, MD.

Monday, December 4th 2017, 1:44am

Resource based clan

Ok. As for your level 7 account being able to wreck me, I'm sorry, I don't have that much time to waste making multiple accounts because unlike you, I have a use to society as a doctor. Happy holidays.

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 12:17pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - December Draw

4 - 8 - 13 - 48 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 7 - 14 - 39 - 49 10 - 25 - 35 - 50

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 8:25am

Resource based clan

I don't know why you are attacking me personally (and childishly, I might add). I suggest you take some time to think about where you are in life. You are interjecting yourself into the dispute of two parties in no way related to you and are slinging insults which aren't even that well thought out. I commend you for having lived a life so boring that insulting others who play an MMORPG is your hobby now, as a quick search through the forums show you make a habit of this. You impress me with your...

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 8:51pm

Resource based clan

Well, I got no response when I posted in the human only area, so I'll try here before giving up. I am just gauging interest for a resource/quest based clan. I know a lot of people play this game for valour and race supremacy, but I am sure I am not alone in enjoying completing quests, resource gathering and reputation raising, or in other words, things that require collaboration with others in a non-violent, co-operative way, which are otherwise impossible to complete alone. Hopefully, if there ...

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:42am

Mags are cowards and won't fight a fair fight

Ok, let's wrap this up since it seems you are getting sad at me calling you out. I was blessed due to my rainbow which you disturbed, the extent to which you did does not change the fact that had you not interacted with my while I was hunting, Korr's, mind you, an already difficult task, none of this would have happened. Point 1 - you started this. Yes, I did wait for you to get retribution, a completely fair thing to do based on the rules and it states an infraction of any sort can be dealt wit...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:54pm

Maybe I should clear things up a bit. I've done rainys on Fay-go and been cursed before. No big deal, it happens and I usually just attack them after I remove it and call it even. What is different this time, is the sheer cowardice showed by Haydee and this set of mags, that instead of losing a fight where she was outmatched, she called for people more than three levels higher than us for help and stalled for over an hour and then says I can't take a loss like a man. How delusional can you be?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:14am

So I'm in the underwater world, on a super buffed rainbow, minding my own business. Next thing I know, some mag, Haydee, curses me. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Haydee Ok, move but we are enemies, right? Humans and mags. Get my curse removed and come back to attack them 1V1 underwater. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=284832893 Whole fight turns into an hour plus stall fest because Haydee stalled for an hour, needing a level 10 (who I scalped and will come back to) a...

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 1:18pm

August event

Thanks for explaining

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 1:18pm

August event

So I'm a little confused about how to approach the August event. We are trying to find a fry which we will then feed midges to get a golden fish... problem is I'm not sure how to do either. The locations we are given, what are we meant to do there, fight, resource gather??

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 10:44am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 26 - 33 - 50 - 69 7 - 49 - 51 - 100 11 - 22 - 99 - 75

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 2:40pm

Battlefield revival

Seeing as how the main concerns with people are being against over-buffed people, who lock everyone inside their base, the solution is simple. No buffs allowed on all battlefields. No break might help, but if the enemy has one person with 7 buffs who kills everyone in the base, people stop reviving and don't que in the future. The best thing to do would be this: No buffs, no break and enemy can't enter your base. At the very least, this will let people utilise strategy and actually talk to each ...

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 11:22am

Faeo under the control of darkness (2017)

28 + 56 + 84 + 2 + 12 + 84 + 36 = 302 If you turn in all items the maximum amount of times a day, 4 times a day, every day during the event and do the Evil Skies event, you can get a maximum of 302 certificates during the event. If you participate in the forum events and win, you could get possibly another 25. Add to this, you can buy another 50 for gold, 15g for 10 and you can also buy another 50 for diamonds, once again, 15 diamonds for 10 at the end of the event. This now brings the total up ...

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 11:29am

Spirit for June Event

Spirit is at settlement of klesva from 11:00 onwards. Also, if it helps, I took the green chest from there during this time and got. 11:28 Achievement accomplished "June - Here comes the summer!" 11:28 You have completed the quest Avarice is no vice!. 11:28 The long search is over! You discover a mountain of untold treasures in the long-time secret stash of the Spirit of Avarice! The niggardly phantom has collected so many incredible treasures that it makes you dizzy just looking at it. And now ...

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 3:28am

Spirit for June Event

Spirit is at Gryphon crossing from 03:00 onwards.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 9:11am

Spirit for June Event

Spirit was at Luan coast for humans from 08:00 server time.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 2:45am

Weekly Knowledge Test

I'd have to say the most enjoyable occupation in the game is the Sorcerer profession, coupled with the estate feature. To make malleable stone for reputation is a very prolonged task, especially when you can only make 20 every 10 minutes, but it is satisfying watching those numbers climb. It becomes especially satisfying when done in an estate. You are making it on your own manually, but just like an efficient machine, your estate can exponentially speed up the process. Add to the fact that you ...